Sign in to follow this  
Katrina

TOP 10 REASONS TO DATE AN ENGINEER!

Katrina   

Jomaana ,

To answer your question both, I'm done in 2 weeks, inshallah and will begin work soon after yay...back to lunch now that i've finally debugged ****** Labview.

Rowda   

Dont give me wrong but I do date som-guys, once every five yrs that is, for my moms sake, just joking. Yeah there is nothing better than marrying ur own kind and good luck with ur som-man.

About Nur dude I highly doubted but thanks for word of the wisdom.

CHE   

Damn finals.........nah,I aint done Jomana.

Rowda,

You've misconstrued my Rule NO.5. Please try again, for you may make better sense of it.There were no demeaning rhetoic attached to it. I LOVE ME MY SOMALI WOMEN JUST FINE

Rowda   

CHE Sorry , I found out after I posted but it was still funny messing with our belove it brothers.

good luck with the finals.

Foxy   

^^ che, tough luck mate, there is more to life than the mere existance of somali females

As a far as Rowda is concerened.... we reckond its great that she have decided to date outside the circle, and that they might happen to have six pack man with the right knowledge. oh bite me for I have spoken Out Damn I would date men in a heart beat, shidh I would date them with out a single thought, but tell U what, shid happens, so get over it mate.... But then again I kinda am to Guys that are 6 feet and above, lean and build ( Hint +Hint)...loool am still happy with the usual appreance.....yeah right, me am very self consecious chick... If He aint Got it, then He ai'nt worth it ....plain and simple....so then I am free to date and choose the right good looking mate/partner, like it or not, I say if one has the looks then they have the right to say what they like and dislike in a potential partner......I say that shid works.......I am sorry to be soo blunt, but then once U demand in early stage, then U are allowed to command...so thosew who dislike my open gestured comments can kiss my backward behind soo maahaaa dee....

cheers mate

CHE   

Okey,and I thought the finals were bad.....I'll just go ahead and buy maroon5 cd.

Foxy,

there is more to life than the mere existance of somali females

Believe me I am well aware of that fact of life.

Foxy   

^ che, tough luck mate, there is more to life than the mere existance of somali males...correction

cheers

CHE   

no shid..... I did think i had purpose in life

AS for the rest of your post,I am clueless .....BTW,it aint my thread either.

Foxy   

CHE whats new,

Last I knew U were unsure of ur geneder Mate....

cheers

what were U again , was it a she or a he wanna be!

Foxy   

I know it might be not fair, but can we still say :

He/she shall be honest and will report on his ware abouts regardless of his/her current conditions

He/she shall confirm who his/hers friends are at the current momment

He/she shall Give up the rights of bieng jeolsous should I have gone with my close friends.....

I realy dont believe in monogamis relatioships, oops but that last thing U know is such relationship could get U in hot water.....I dont even know I could promise the fisrt few fwords of the sentenance let alone the whole word

cheers

WHat he doesnt Know dont Hurt him, thats my Moto

Katrina   

I realy dont believe in monogamis relatioships

Foxy lady, you didn't hear this from me but there's a book called "The Myth of Monogamy" an interesting read.

Katrina   

I dont like engineers (females)..unless she is hot as Venus Volcano!! are you hot by any chance Katrina?

Walaalo, that’s a given if the girl's Somali. Am I hot?? Hell F'ing yaa!! Sizzling hot. Do you have something in mind? :D:D:D

Are you sure your not after my $$$? Rowda's 'list' got me paranoid. ;)