Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Dying to live-Inside Somali murders

Originally posted by Adam-Zayla:

Che ever had a dream where you murdered someone and the entire police department was after you but then you suddenly woke up in schock and at the same time relieved and happy because it was all just a dream? Well i had a similar dream but i was married to a non-Somali(Japanese qalanjo - blame the Dorama's) and we had children, a nice house, basically the 'good life' and there was nothing wrong with either my children or my wife they were beautiful but it still felt like a Nightmare when i woke up and Japanese women in my list of 'most beautiful women in the world' are ranked 2nd

so XHOSA/ZULU?..lol no comment!

:D:D:D

Chimera   

Brother Sayyid congrats on your newborn first of all!

Secondly I speak for myself ofcourse since i'm a Somali man, but it's also based on the male relatives of my immediate/extended family who have never married African women from non East African countries, so hence my doubt towards his claim of ''Somali men taking South African women in droves' which i think is rubbish and a silly excuse to wash away his criminal act.

ps I asked when the deadline was since i was in the middle of moving to a new house, but i will start on it right away if they are still in the competition, let me know!

Thanks for the congrats bro.

don't worry - meel baad iga dhacday - but it is all forgiven and forgoten. :D

didn't you know somalis have perfected the art of cattle raids now - they stopped the camel raids ;)

re - the competion - don't worry - it is gone now - they won third prize - for little joke about ATM machines and elderly woman.

Chimera   

Yeah i was M.I.A for a while, but i'm back. Cattle/Camel raids? LoL your random sxb!

Third place? that's good news brother, hope your students do even better next time Insha-allah

Chimera   

Walahi sxb i don't get it unless what i'm thinking right now is the right answer and that is; your equating women with cattle&camels, god forbid that is the right answer cause cattle = meat and camel = milk and those are the natural laws all have to adhere to, these bounderies must never be crossed let alone be turned into an art :D

BOB   

Ok...this guy is a liar...a bad liar for that case and I'm not convinced his so-called conversion to Islam one bit because the most maximum security jails in S.A including the one he's in are basically run by Muslim gangs mainly from Cape Town...now can you picture him having a chat with his Muslim cellmate and saying...'Oh you know what...I killed couple of THINGS that were Muslims? Believe me he wouldn't last a day in there and oh yeah he doesn't need to confess or confide in if you like...they would still find it out one way or another...so I'm not convinced one bit that this guy is actually a Muslim.

Secondly...this so-called Dispatch is a provincial weekly newspaper and its Editor used to be a Xhosa guy who disliked Somalis with passion so I don't know if they still have the same editor and if they do then they're probably doing this for publicity...just to 'Prove' that they've got nothing against Somalis.

These so-called gangsters are nothing but bunch of cowards because a real gangster doesn't hide under his mother's bed after comitting a murder, a real gangster wouldn't shoot an un-armed guy in the back and a real gangster wouldn't need to take drugs and a handful of guns just to rob a loose change off a guy who has nothing but a knife...!

in S.A every tribe has its own city and town and Eastern Cape Province (Port Elizabeth and East London etc) Western Cape (Capetown) is where you find Xhosa tribe which is also the tribe of Mandela and Thabo Mbeki and almost every famous black South African that you've ever heard...now let's say a foreigner comes to live in your neigbourhood who opens and runs a small but successful business while you're broke and unemployed..then one day you and your mates decide to rob him but since you are coward...you don't have the guts to stand in front of him and demand money...so you resort to killing him first then rob him afterwards...now people can see and they always do but what if those people happen to be your aunt, uncle, your mother's best friend, your father's drinking mates etc...the most distant person to you happens to be your tribesmen/women...do you really think I will be caught by my relatives for killing an outsider? hence him saying 'NOBODY CARED'.

One more thing...S.A waxaa monopoly ku heesto Xhosa who isn't even the largest tribe...that honour belongs to the Zulu nation who are the most peaceful people that I have known for more than 12 years but they are made to look the worst through the media thanks to their evil Xhosa cousins...I've lived in every major town or city in S.A and I have picked few words from the official 11 languages that S.A has including Xhosa but I've never felt unsafe until I came to live amongst the Xhosas marka my point is...being an African qabiil waa lagu yaqaan...now imagine when your tribesmen run the country including the justice system...what is the chance of you doing time by killing a bloody outsider?

What I don't like about our people waa very naive...I've never met a newcomer that I didn't warn about going to the Townships (Ghettos) without being armed...meel waxee tagayaan meel baadiye ah oo aan even leheen Hospital ama aad ugu gurman karin because gawaari ma geli karto meesha waa ciriiri...I always tell them to stay in the city laakiin wuxuu maqlayaa hebloow baa lacag sameeyay and then he goes there without plan a,b or even c markaas baad maqleysaa hebloow waa la dilay intii yareed uu wateyna waa laga furtay...

I AGREE waxaa jira kuwo dulli ah oo gabdhaha ka waxeeya...marbaa waxaa naloogu yeeray anagoo dhowr Soomali ah gar...mid soomali ah ayaa waxey dheheen gabar 15 jir ah ayuu naga kufsaday...gabartii markaan wareesanay waxeyba ku leedahay wiilka waan jeclahay mana uu ikufsan ee waalidkeey ayaa waxaa igula taliyeen inaan wuu i kufsaday dhaho si aan lacag uga helno...bal maxaa iisoo arkay extortion iyo blackmail...marka wee iska jiraan kuwo gabdhahooda ku heysta oo daaya aan laga karin but as always the most guys prefer Abaayo macaan to Sisi...lol

Soomaalida ugu lacag badan Johannesburg ayey daganyihiin oo ah the commercial city of S.A now the day I hear a Somali is being shot in Johannesburg and robbed is the day I would really begin to worry about the safety of our people because that's where the m00ryaanta soomaalida ay joogaan...hadee xiniinyo leeyihiin kuwaas ee utagi lahaayeen...meesha aan Johannesburg ka dagganahay waxaa la dhahaa Mayfair...we run that place...meeshaas madoowga wee ka cabsadaan oo waxee ku leeyihiin soomaali waalan aa joogto...my point is Mukulaal Mininkeeda Joogto Miciyo Libaax ee leedahay...I await the day aan ka tala bixi doono Ghettos kooda because I swear I don't know what people see in there as they don't even make as much as those who are in the city...war anigaa aadi lahaa hadee meesha lacag aan nafta halis ugu galiyo ooli leheed but it's not worth it and I know it because I once had a business in a town near Port Elizabeth and East London called

Queenstown and those brothers who were my customers always used to complain about the lack of business and some of them anigoo weli deen ku leh ayeey iska guureen...

PS. Don't laugh...S.A life sentence is actually 25 years so there's every chance this guy would be out in 5 years now how many of you want to bet that this guy would be lucky to last in the first 48hrs of his release thanks to his big mouth?

Peace, Love & Unity.

Peace, Love & Unity.