Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

To Those weird Korontoians

Blessed   

Salaams and hugz to all my nomads,

How is yous lot doing?

Man, it's just so great to have our lil web corner back - waves at Admin smile.gif

Anyhow, didn't start this to write a great deal of blah, blah!

So in true Nomad tradition, I would like to givee a shout out to a few of my T.doters who showed this sister love.

Thank you, Waad mahadsantihiin, Shukran, Asante (did I spell that correctly)- to:

Ilhaam - sweetest sister alive, would love to see you on the Formula one Track one day, what do you say , eh?

Nova, looooooool U just makes me laugh walahi, everytime I remember the reaction on your face when I supoosedly said we were 'lovemaking' lol

It is loafting - wasting time! Write it down please :D

Nafisa for being such a sweetheart - I got nothing but mad love for ya'll!

Haaruun Coolest and sweetest nomad I've met. Give my salaams to M! You better come to London ya hear!

MMA

Please don't beat me up..I am sorry aight! I'll try and beg Admin to give you a badg of honour anyways.

Kool Kat

I'm gutted I didn't get to see ya, laakin always another time .. eh?

Did I miss anyone - if I did, then blame the board ;)

p.s keep in touch

Iffah   

Originally posted by Ameenah:

Nova, looooooool U just makes me laugh walahi, everytime I remember the reaction on your face when I supoosedly said we were 'lovemaking' lol

It is loafting - wasting time! Write it down please
:D

Loool! Loafting, driving thru that place at that hour trying to take pics (oops), hijacking you from all that fun (admit it, it was fun), and the silver SUV were the highlights of that weekend. :D

I'm glad we finally hooked up (after playing phone tag for a while). It's nice to finally put a face to the name I've known for a long time...you're even lovelier in person. I gotta say I loved that accent...even if it was hard to understand you at times (ie loafting) ;) . You have good things to say about Toronto now, I'm sure. icon_razz.gif

ps, I'll consider going for the F1, but I don't think Nova & Nafisa would agree with us on this one..lol!

Nafisa:

Gabar, I hope you're over that lil shock (sorry you two had to look :D )..and hopefully that's not what comes to mind when you remember me. Thanks alot for coming...it was pleasure to have finally met you, insha allah, we'll see each other soon...and hopefully, this time, we'll be in your side of town.

Nova, I never asked if you forgave me for the lil scare..oh well, you've seen more worse than that I'm sure :D

All in all...that was fun!

Salaams.

Kool_Kat   

Ameenahhhhh, I can't believe you left without me seeing you!!! :(:(:(

Well, like you said there's alwayz next time...

I really hope you enjoyed your stay here in Toronto...And from what I can see here, the Nomads you met treated you well...lol

I am really disappointed, though...

African   

ceebeey tacaal, ceebeey tacaal :(:(

uuu uuu bisinkiyo yasinka, nayaa Ameenah maxaa kugu dhacay walaal. waamaxay hadaladan XXX ka ee aad Koronto kasoo baratay. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Xashaa hablaha reer London waa inaan ka ilaalinaa inay tagaan North America imika laga bilaabo. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NoVa   

Oh my goodness....i'm laugthing here reading this...I can't believe why ya gotta remind me of the' lovemaking' thang loool....U know it ain't my fault that u guys speak different language than we do up in here ;) ...it's like ya gotta enrole 2 another english language...ya know....Girl how ya doing???? I hope u'r back in safe and sound to the Land of the Elizabeth...or was it the Queens Palaca smile.gif .....Now now, even thought u didn't like our city lol (OFcourse U luv. it...Admit it....U keep saying "eh" more times than the Avg.Kunucks say)...I hope u enjoyed ur stayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

It's great 2 have finally met u girls...Ameenah and Nafisa...two of the most beautiful, intelligent sista's' .....for real'ma'sha allah....cryz night i gotta say, none'stop laughs' :D

OH yea by the way, I always thought Ilhaan was the best driver when it comes 2 the Avg. woman on the road...But now I have a doubt thou...looool..Aameenah i'm sure u agree with me on this 1 cuz for sure Nafisa will 2...cuz we were the first hand' 2 experience her worst side when it comes 2 being in the road loool...Formula 1 kulahaa na beenta ha' usheegin ya want her 2 go and try 4 the Molson Cnd. Formula 1 that goes every summer...4sure none of us would have being on the road lol...and Oh yea, i still can't believe how the car door open itself...waraa jiniyalaa meel'la arka joogo ma is'tirideen. :eek: lol.....i' still have scary nightmares about da.....

Ilhaan...isn't it worst the fact that i still trust ya being on the road with ya after those thangs...i must be out of my mind eh'

Nafisa where ya be @ girl...ktowngirls' r gonna be here in town this weekend for special occation, if ya in town' halla back.

i'll c ya guys around...

Ta Ta Tiya*

NoVa   

African what can i say, while she was on koronto'..she' went wild lets just say'...oh yea...i can't even list' what went on' with her and with' what and whom...I guess u can say, sometimes while u' r on vacation'...things can just go upside down like her how 'lovemaking' i'mean 'loafting' was for example...she'll give ya the inside' edition' of it... icon_razz.gif

Blessed   

^^^ Nayaaa you promised you weren't gonna mention my mis-haps.. you promised! I have a reputation to guard huuno waa ku sidee? Tell the nomads that I was perfect and angelic and all!

Kool_Kat

Me didn't wanna leave without seeing ya too, but you still coming here right? I liked t.o and might be coming back some time i'a!

Laakin, yous lot really need to get the phone-thing sorted. Playing phone tag as Ilhaam puts it was not fun at all.

You will not beleive the shock I went through when I called this store (thinking its your place) and this guy answered the phone- he was pakistani (i think)! I gave hims my slaaams and he gave me salaaams than I asked to speak to you in Somali and he shouted *whaat* in my ear - for a moment I thought he was your hubby and I thought *Allah, ba'ayeey, I hope my girl isn't married to this* then I spoke to him in Somali and he said taht he didn't understand methought *right, I'll have word wiv her about this* lol

Finaly after an exchange of a few words and he realised that I was looking for some1 he said 'I am sorrry I dink you got the wrong nabarr - this is a dollar store, who do you want' Alxamdulilah to that :eek:

African

it wasn't me that gave them dirty minds.. reer Toronto are nasty minded man.. they twistified everything that I've said. And on top of that they kept on giving me coffee, which makes me lil hyper active at time - not that I was hyper or anything :D

Ilhaam

It is interesting how you refer to the incident by which you almost killed Nova a lil scare lol

that silver SUV was pretty wasn't it .. shame the driver had no manners :rolleyes:

Nova - let me know if Ilhaam gives you anymore lil scares- I'll Sylverterise her for ya :Dicon_razz.gif

Haneefah   

Ameenah...Anytime macaanto. You're so adorable, I really do hope that you enjoyed your stay. You know how nice and welcoming Canadians are...even strangers go out of their way to bring you red roses, remember? :D So girl, you better have nice things to say about us. ;)

Ilhaam, don't even remind me about that car thing...it was terrifying walahi, but thank God that nova and I looked and also with your good driving skills (don't listen to Nova, your cool driver!)...to come to think of it, if that loser had bothered us any further, we could've easily taken cared of him quruka yar...but that was just one more reason why I should NOT drive in T.O :D Honestly, It was a lovely night, it was great meeting you too...you're too sweet, and for sure you and Nova are always welcome in our little town...whenever you guys feel like you need a little break from the big town! And yea, sorry I kept calling you Ilhaam all night, these names go a long way ya know icon_razz.gif

Nova cadeey, again it was a pleasure meeting another lovely nomad girl like you...you're hilarious walahi...maxaa tiri, ktown girls are coming aa? Honey, any weekend in T.O would mark a special occasion for our girls :D But let me know if it's an exceptional one will ya ;)

Mr MMA...reer koronto aan represent gareenaa and dadkana waan u goynayaa ismalaha dee, waa ku sidee, ceebey tacaal :D

Kool_Kat   

Alaah, Ameenah, Nafisa, Ilhaam, and Nova, I can't believe you guys didn't include me in...Shame on all of you...I can't believe this...SUV, Red Roses... :mad:

Ameenah nin Paki aa...Gohaa...Walaahay my phone# looks almost like a business#...N'way, I am planning on coming to London this Winter...Y'all better not stand me up...Hadii kale meesha carabta oo shiishada lagu cabo aan idinka soo raadinaa...lol...

Amenah, I don't think you had kool kat's digits mixed up...

The man at the dollar store was her landlord, she lives just right up the second floor to the dollar store...and gets her calls coming through the store during the day..

Kat, are u referring to edgware road? The carab place? thats a hot spot, u ain't never gonna get tired of walking and seing arabs after arabs...

You will definitely crack up when you walk passed the Mcdonalds that are located at Edgware road, all ARABS with KHAMIIS, a lil scary...for a second there I thought I was in dubai...

Kool_Kat   

In case y'all haven't figured out by now, LayzieGirl is trying to let everyone know that she's when to London and just got back...

Nice One, Layzie...What up...Kashifaada maa joojisid, Ameenah balaayo aan isaga dhigaayayee...lol

Allah...

what do we have here anotha ladies nite continuious up in here and i wasnt invited..i mean i couldnt of come but the invitatoin alone could of stood for something ;) . But glad you all had a memoriable nite inspite :rolleyes: , I betchu all had a blast, reading all your replies n all.

Ameenaah...make extra room for the Captivatin somewhere in 2006 inshallah lool...

Ilham- whats this am hearing, road rage?..caajiib am make sure to drive on the opposite ends like my friends in the Uk lool..rite ameenah ? lol

Nafisa...lord have mercy, deeh how many gatherings have you attained..am jealous :(

HAYE HAYE HAYE, KOOL KAT!!!

I didn't think you were gonna turn this bitter with the short time I was away from you, but don't you worry about a thing sista, I am here to stay...(MISSED U 2)

PS: NOTICE HOW I HAVEN'T WRITTEN ANYWHERE ON MY LAST POST ABOUT MYSELF...EXCEPT TO CLARIFY ONE OR TWO THINGS TO YA...BTW, I JUST DIDN'T RETURN AS U PUT IT, I'VE BEEN BACK SINCE LAST WEEK.