Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

Brazil V England

WingA   

oooo well!! we lost!!

fukk africa and america!! am staying in europe!!

Turkey and Spain!! wat do u think?? i dont care!! hahhaha..

Originally posted by Shaqsii:

...BUT ON FOR SENEGAL NOW...[/QB]

Sorry shaqsi we can't take you!

but really england didn't show any urgence in they game last night, they couldn't get they passes together, they were so predictable and slow, even with one man extra they couldn't take advantage...show is over fellas go back to the premier league.....Senagal are repping boys..

Ameenah.....U SELL-OUT!!!!

Am absolutely gutted! Shattered! I'm afraid the WC doesn't hold much interest 4 me now....

Ameenah....Wanna cheer me up and get that pizza now? :(

Ariadne   

Cool guy bro to clear up some confusion on the portuguese cheering for brazil only cuz they share a language over Italy is not true. If you look at the history of brazil you will find it has endless links to portugal and its not just in the language they speak being the same. Brazil was colonized by Portugal in the 1500's the ethnic groups in Brazil are black brazilians (descendants of slaves brought from africa),white brazilians (portuguese colonizer's descendants as well as german settler's and italian settler's descendants) japanese brazilians (started imigrating in the early 1900's) and of course the natives of brazil. The language, the architechure the discrimination, the culture,the religion and hell even most of the heritage is very much portuguese (as in european ...as in that country beside spain) icon_razz.gif so you see when portuguese people from portugal cheer on brazil its not just the commonality they have of language but almost everything else ;) I hope I cleared up your confusion walalkiis -ciao-

Blessed   

Coolguy, Inaabti I hope your doing well smile.gif

First of all, there are no Portugese where I live. Secondly, as I've stated before Brazil has always been a favourite they really put action into the game. But I really loved about EWngland V Brazil game is that it was the English that have introduced the Brazilians to football and Brazil has dominated the game beautifully ever since. If you lived in London you'd understand why I've started this post, you will not believe the hype arround the whole thing walaahi it was hilarious.

Senegalis play similare to the Brazilians may be its a black thang, maybe not... but like I said I did hope that made it, unfortunately they didn't so Brazil all the way.... They are the kings of football and everybody knows it! And the France thing, what do exepect from a demoralised team whose main man was injured, poor Ronaldo couldn't stand for more the 5 mins let alone score gaols.... walaahi that was sad, esp as they worke so hard to make it to the finales..... they need to sort out their defens though ..... Big time!

Barwaaaaaqo,

Sorry sweetness, you know I feel glad the arrogant w**kers lost... I can't stand the way they try to dominate everything.

Anyways, hon. I's still loves ya and the Pizaaa...... read my private message.... i got something weird to tell ya!

Well looks like we got Germans V Brazil Final but then again Turks may have a say too....

Wonder who will win! Cant guess anymore.. as strange things have happened.

Hibo   

Lsten UP Nomads Very Carefully..Althou Germany is in the Finals and Brazil Vs Turkey is Tomorow game..I assure you Brazil is gonna Take the World Cup this Year shaqsi and Barwaaqo and the Rest of Londoners..England had a betta chance this year but like i said all along if they Could beat Brazil then the World Cup might be Yours..But Sorry...Brazil is the Betta Team althou they are missing the Best player @ Turkey Game..They will Beat Turkey Remember the Last Half of England Game they were Only 10 Guys But Defended Well their only Goal..so Immagine 11 of them come on..and 1 more win To the Finals Do you think they will Blow that Chance i guess not..My Suggestion is all Your England Fans to come My way and become Brazil Fans..this is... their Year..So Qoute me on this Later Post..BTW they are Fun To Watch even my mom was waiting Brazil Vs Senegal..but didn't happen..Congrats to the Senegalese who Came all the way amd also i'm Very Proud of what South Korea accomplished this year..Well Done South Korea..also They Have the Best Fans in the World..Again let me say this.This Is Brazil Year.

Viva Brazil

Peace