Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Somaliland's Forgotten Children

We need to save the future of our country. Noble Somalilander dont forget your people and their stuffing.

Allah (subahaan waa taala) says "The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another: they enjoin what is just, and forbid what is evil: they observe regular prayers, practise regular charity, and obey Allah and His Messenger. On them will Allah pour His mercy: for Allah is Exalted in power, Wise." Al-Qur'an: Surah At-Taubah (Chapter 9), Verse 71

Subha-Allah!

-Lily-   

Oh the poor babies, I can’t even imagine how being in a caged bed all day with no interaction will damage their development.

I’A we can do more than comment and sponser them.

Edit: lol@noble Somalilander, SOMALI kids suffering affects us all, regardless of where they are. Must you politicise everything? Subxanallah.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

Edit: lol@noble Somalilander, SOMALI kids suffering affects us all, regardless of where they are. Must you politicise everything? Subxanallah.

You got it Lily...Now I feel they aren't any different than those suffering around the world... :( Too bad they have to politicise everything...It is a shame really!

Lily and KK, this was a campaigned targeted at Somalilanders to help the forgotten children of Somaliland. There is nothing political about it.

Somali kids suffering does affect all of us. But there is a tendencies of shifting the needs of Somaliland's poor to be sidelined. Just because Somaliland has established peace and stability doesn't mean its people are not in poverty and in need of help. Charity starts at home. Its about time some funds were allocated to the poor people of Somaliland. Lets all pray all the suffering goes away and our children are safe, clothed and educated... Insh-Allah

Abtigiis   

All of the Somali race is suffering young imposter. Pray and contribute to all of them. Indeed, to all humanity.

And I am sure you will not get offended if I tell you that when liberation fighters conquer cities and march towards the inner, it is those who join them from the suburbs that make the most noise and smash most doors; shouting "we bled for this!". It would be wise if the genuine somalilanders boast so much. Not the forged ones.

Abtigiis   

This is a call for you to rise to the level of Somalinimo, nothing sinister. Anti-that and anti-this is the language of the Cadre.

Somalinimo is a dead concept. What school of though do you follow A&T? There appears to be an imagined distortion of the progress of time in your thinking so that, for instance, events from the past seem to be happening in the present. Realism dictates otherwise.

I wouldn't call it Brainwashed sxb! more a spiritually awakening to see TRUTH!

By the way, have you asked Children in Eastern Ethiopia, North Frontier District, Djoubti, Puntland, and all other parts of your imagined distortion of progress of time in your mind about Greater Somalia??.... I think you'd find its doesn't exist in their minds either! only exists in the minds of old, nostalgic, hopeless remnants of a by-gone era!!!