Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Love'em or Disgust you?

I used to have an eyebrow peircing almost 5 years ago. it lasted a year then I got careless with it and it became infected icon_razz.gif it was my fault. I have a nervous habit of touching my eyebrows when I'm thinking. but they're really easy to take care of otherwise.

a year later, I got my nape peirced. (that's the back of your neck, for those who are wondering) it was one of the most random things I've ever done. anyway, both peircings are long gone (i guess it was just a phase) but I'm glad I did it. no regrets smile.gif

Nephthys if you really want to get it, just do it =) and if you change your mind, there's nothing permanent about it. just take it off.. the holes will close and that's the end of it.

Originally posted by grasshopper:

I used to have an eyebrow peircing almost 5 years ago. it lasted a year then I got careless with it and it became infected
icon_razz.gif
it was my fault. I have a nervous habit of touching my eyebrows when I'm thinking. but they're really easy to take care of otherwise.

a year later, I got my nape peirced. (that's the back of your neck, for those who are wondering) it was one of the most random things I've ever done. anyway, both peircings are long gone (i guess it was just a phase) but I'm glad I did it. no regrets
smile.gif

Nephthys if you really want to get it, just do it =) and if you change your mind, there's nothing permanent about it. just take it off.. the holes will close and that's the end of it.

Mhmm...Thats an interesting revelation....... icon_razz.gif;)

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by grasshopper:

a year later, I got my nape peirced. (that's the back of your neck, for those who are wondering)

And I thought my sister's friend was crazy enough to do this...

The thought of it is making me say 'OOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUCH!!!'

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:Originally posted by grasshopper:

a year later, I got my nape peirced. (that's the back of your neck, for those who are wondering)

Adigana Ouuch aa dhahee,anigana Xaax aan dhahay ka faley hee icon_razz.gif

Kool_Kat   

^Ee xaax naftirkeedabo OUCH lee mo'ohoo? Mise xaax kala ula jeedaa? Ciyaal suuq...Laakiin kulama yaabayo, nin lee tehee, waxwalbo oo ay naagsameyso 'xaax' eeniitahay... icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:Originally posted by grasshopper:

KK if it's any consolation, it didn't hurt a bit =) I pierced my ear cartilage in high school and that was a ***** of piercing :eek: it didn't last even a month.

Zakinah   

lol@faynuus.

I have always wanted to get my nose pierced, its my new years resolution...its not really a taboo anymore..but i dont think i would have the guts to do more then that.