Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Jesus Camp lol

Khalaf   

"Speaking in tongues, weeping for salvation, praying for an end to abortion and worshipping a picture of President Bush — these are some of the activities at Pastor Becky Fischer's Bible camp in North Dakota, "Kids on Fire," subject of the provocative new documentary, "Jesus Camp."

"I want to see them as radically laying down their lives for the gospel as they are in Palestine, Pakistan and all those different places," Fisher said. "Because, excuse me, we have the truth."

do we the muslims look this funny to others :D of course there will be atheists if religion looks like this!

Jesus Camp

But truth is distinct from falsehood...nothing is like Islam...all ways are false...why because of reason not just because! I have read the bible and studied other religions in High school it only confrimed the truth of Islam! U decide yourself..judge religion not by the ppl who follow it but by their scripture!

Ibtisam   

^^hello dear

what kind of madness is this???

I think it is sad when religion has come to this. Mockery of madness :cool:

Khalaf   

^^^what about saying asslamu alaykum (peace be with u) as in the tradition of the Messengers of Allah peace be upon them all.

ASalamu alaykum, kaf halaka…inshallah khayr.

IB my state is conservative/republican …dubya doesnt campaign here he got it on lock…they vote only republican….but its cool peeps most part. No trouble….they try tricky ways to convert us...I can take care of any priest-Christian in a debate!

I c their ways as false…but I dont doubt their devotion and sincerity to their deen. Infact how they want to spread their faith is impressive. They work hard while we the Muslims sleep….but with all the false propaganda and lazy Muslims and the neglect of dawa…ppl are entering Islam-the true road.

IB check out this video and give me feedback aight.

:D watch the entire video :mad: dont exist once reading title :D

salaamun

me   

hahahha@khalaf

What a contrast eeehhh?

We are fokked lets say that. These fundementalist christian movements are really dangerous, they have been infiltrating the armed forces, politics, education and all other sectors of life. The have one mission, evengalising the whole world and when they make their move, they will move towards the final cru**** (final solution?).

The otherside ourside, is also not sitting still and the radicals on our side want a final solution too, so we might get a armagedon in our generation. Which is a bad idea, very very bad.

Anyhow, to those would like to have peace and not war(me) I would say there are no pacifists in a foxhole, so be prepared

Khalaf   

Me salaamu alaykum brother

radicals on ourside? there are no radicals on ourside...reaction to Tyranny dude. Have u heard of the british lady caught by the Tailban during the Afgani War...dude when the Talban were talking to her...they were looking down at the floor they respected her and didnt mistreat her ...those are the "radicals"..while Muslim women are raped in Iraqi jails!!

dont believe the hype bro...the false media...even the Prophet pbuh was called bad names...why because of Islam. They want u to be Muslim only by Name sxb and not by deeds. U know ur hertiage is Islam...your name is Abdullahi or Aisha..but u pray sometimes...u dont wear ur hijab...all u care is about nafisi only...and not about the Ummah, ect...u are moderate if u do that...but a radical when u follow Allah and His Messenger.

I do agree...and it has begun: There will be war between the Muslims and the Romans (Europeans) I can find u hadiths...but the Muslims are merciful read the history of Muslim treatment of non-Muslims sxb...that is Glory of Islam...and that Glory inshallah will return as Allah Promise.

check this out another new movie trying to scare ppl to invade more coutries:

Obesession

me   

Hehhehe, of all people they interviewed Caroline Glick (that disqualified them).

Khalaf I do not doubt that it has begun. I am just saying that this is a cat and mouse game and extremists on both sides are helping each other.

When they do something wrong the extremists on our side will use that as a reason and when someone claiming to be fighting in the name of Islam does something they will use that as a reason to do what they have always wanted. So in my opinion extremists love each other. This time its really deadly because there is no rationale involved. They trully believe that they are right and that god is on their side, while we also believe the same. The winner takes it all, let hope its us.

This is some scary stuff. Post some hadiths concerning these issues if you can find them.

Ibtisam   

salamz kaf

yes i watched it, i even watched it two times. there are some little cute little kids! marshallah :D

thanks

Khalaf   

^^JZK IB. your cool walaahi....no attitude problem like some mali girls. The comment about the cute kids I can take the hint :D

IB about kids: when u gonna start on that operation...cute somali kids :D . Duty is more important than love...marka u have a duty to your somali roots ;)

-ME u check out the site sxb: Site -Signs of Day of Judgment and Life After Death

me   

^^ Checked it man. Women will out number men 50 to 1 :D . people will be so rich theywon't have anyone to give zakat to? :D

hmmmmm

Ibtisam   

^^^^looool :D:D

Kaf: erm erm, I don't think the Muslims need anymore kids, they need help looking after the one's they already have. They have already had far too many kids, without planning what kind of life they can provide for them.~I know that allah provides for both you and the children, but that does not mean you should drop them in every where with out some sort of direction. redface.gif

ibtisam

what you said is very controversial and ppl will be upset with you.

BUT I AGREE WITH YOU.

you aint taking care of your kids if you have section 8, EBT and welfare. The state is.