Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

Paragon   

Congrats to all of you who have graduated from high school this week! You all finally made it! Remember this week is the first week of the rest of your lives :D

I just wonna say a big CONGRATULATION to one girl who is dear to me and to my family, who has graduated this week!....

She is Najmah_03.... lil'sister, I am lucky to have you as my sister ...and...I love you to bits... smile.gif Keep your clever mind focussed and you shall succeed!

[ June 10, 2003, 03:28 AM: Message edited by: JamaaL-11 ]

Congrats to lil Nahmah_03 and all of you who are following our footsteps. :D

You deserve to be recognized after your long, conscientious and concerted effort toward this final moment.

Najmah_03, Roosevelt?

SuNsHyNe   

I wanna congratulate my little sister who has just completed her AS Level exams this week, I am soo proud of her!!

Well done Najmah_03 sand everyone who has completed their exams and those that are still undergoing theirs!!! Keep up the good work!!

MAKE US PROUD!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Congrats to all those hard working students who have recently graduated from their studies, and for those who are in the process of finishing up their studies keep up the hard work the end is near.

ZOLA   

CONGRATS TO MY LIL SISTER ..U KNOW WHO U R ...U FINALLY FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL ....HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY 2 ..I KNOW U HAVE WAITED A LIFE TIME TO BE 18.. smile.gif ...GAL..U DONT KNOW HOW GLAD I AM THAT U DONE WITH HS...I WAS GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF PICKING U UP FROM SCHOOL, I WAS FED UP WITH U ALARM CLOCK GOING OFF AT 5:30 IN THE MORNING.... smile.gif

CONGRATS TO ALL THE REST WHO GRADUATED...

A.A

Adna   

Salaams,,

I want to CONGRADULATE to all of us who had worked so hard throught the school year and some of us graduated once again CONGRADULATIONS !!!!!

Specially to my best frinend who has graduated last nighr form wash bron highschool, way to go girl I'm so proud of you. you finally made it it's been so long and so hard,but you know you made it.now face on, the next level of your life and foucus on what you really have to do.. Also, Najmah 03 congradulations to you sis,,, way to go,,, i know how it feels when you finish high school i have been that way once, and i remember when i walked in the ceromny i felt so nerves but it was wonderful moment,,, Much love to all my sis, bros in this site.

Well Congrats to all the students who completed HS.

A Bigger thumps up 2 those graduating from university... like Barwaaqo & Shujui. I think you guyz have done brilliantly... posting on this site day n nite n still managing to acquire a good degree (or so I hope icon_razz.gif ).

And last but not da least... me n StockolmLady who have managed to pass without studyin :D

congrajulations to those who graduated..ilaaheey hanii sii fududeeyo wax barashada iyo tan adunka(aamin dhaho)

athena,sis...walaahi we can call that luck :D:D:D

Laakin soomaalida wexee ku maah maahdaa:nin siktey manoolo..Marka danbe waa inaa diyaar garoownaa ;)

Najma, congratz abaayo. I didn't know you were Jamaal's sis. Good luck with your future endevours.

Also,

Hugz & Kissez to my adorable cousin HODAN smile.gif

I hope you achieve all your dreams in this Dunya by striving the best person you can be. Hold fast your deen. Love ya lots!!!

Mashallah...congrats to u all for doing urself justice and for making the family proud..i feel so much *luv* in the atmosphere...am overwhelmed by how u guys treat eachother..very refreshing..it is really pleasant(for the eyes) to see encouraging folks

Shout out 2 all those in L.S.E...U.C.L...and S.A.O.S......how could i forget the Queen Mary STARS and the university of hertforshire Heads...my peoples still struggling with A levels :D ...STAY FOCUSED

[ June 10, 2003, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: Infatua.5an ]