Sign in to follow this  
Nehanda

PLEASE VOTE FOR MOSQUE

Peacenow   

I don't agree with it. London is full of mosques. It would be better used to spend it on a school. There is plenty of poverty in London, many people just dont care to see, if they move out of zone1.

-Lily-   

100M is a bit much, if there is a need for it yes, since there are many Muslims in East London. There are many other areas in London where mosques are unfinished due to lack of funds and there is a dire need for a mosque, perhaps they could spend the money there.

Nehanda   

I agree with you on renovating the existing Mosques lakiinse if the government recognised the need for a large and new mosque then we should endorse rather than refute.

Khayr   

SubhanAllah,

I just saw a Model of this Mosque and its Architect. The Architect's aim is to MODERNIZE the MOSQUE (just check it the design that looks like an Oprah House or Art Gallery and not a MASJID) and have it become an INTERFAITH centre.

Anyways, the spirit of it which is headlined by the Tabligh Jammat is good. I'm saying good because the Tablighees are traditional in outlook and they do produce many hufaaz.

Inshallah khayrun