Sign in to follow this  
Gorilla Theater

Is it just me...? *Suggestion*

Or is this forum really dead? I mean, its been around as long as the other Somali forums, has better content and discussion material, and a really catchy name and slogan.

So, with that said, I have noticed that this forum is more dead than a zombie. I can see crickets flying on my screen, for christ's sake!

I have several suggestions; like introducing a newer, more modern template for the forum and improved user Control Panel, this should boost popularity quickly. Also, upgrading and promoting other parts of this website, like a photo gallery, historic articles and photos section (I can help w/that), and other goodies.

Anyone gonna jump on my sinking boat? :cool:

I order you to stop breaking forum rules this minute!! :mad:

Here are the main alarms:

1. Tribal names.

3. Name-calling (dhabbo-dhilif, moryaann, etc).

4. Changing the spelling of censored names. (Defying the rules of SOL on purpose. It can't get much clearer than that.)

5. Personally insulting another nomad for his political views.

Zafir   

Why do I get the feeling an existing cyberer (who isn’t fond of tranquility ;) ) with new pairs of Gorilla jeans is in the midst?

Originally posted by Gorilla Theater:

Maybe a virtual titty bar would help. We can get serenity and the other ladies to shake their asses for ratings.

So this is not breaking the SOL rules ??

Kool_Kat   

Sheekha, haye I see waad iga ilbaxday...Iska daa dee inanka yadhi, malaha waxaa isagey ku cusub yihiinee...Soo waxaad gadhatay maaha...Goodh... :D

loooooooooooooool ,,,, sidaan kuu raadinayay waan daalay oo lugahaa i jajabay kabihiina way iga kala go'een ,,,, anigoo kax ah baan la kulmay kanoo aanay ka qasnayn oo tits ku tasbiixsanaya :D