Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Funny Somali songs

-Lily-   

Ibtisam looool, omg, this guy sang English songs at my uncles wedding years ago. He does ocassionally pop up in the odd wedding. So I wasn't the only one who thought there's something wrong with him.

LOL@helicopter dance, lol.

nuune   

So this is where Ibti's Somali came from, I knew her Somali was perfect, but when she watches such songs, her Somali got corrupted,

As Faarax said, I am more worried for you than the dude :D

Ibtisam   

FB and poker thanks for the links. I love them!

Lily you saw him?? :D I wish you took me to that wedding, I would've been on the sideline crying my eyes out with laughter! LOL He is fantastic. I watch it when I feel a bit down, always cheers me up! :D

Nuune and FB LOOL Exposed where my somali uu kaa yimi!!1 redface.gif But nuune you know I know good somali, stop the madness.

Urban   

ahahahahah!

I'm loving the air piano. Twice I thought he was gonna start singing within the first 30 seconds.

His next song should be Shaft

Nephissa   

L0L@ how he looks around as if he was checking to see if anyone was there to give him the signal to start singing. L0L also @ the air piano, he reminded me of Hassan A. Samatar.

Check out this comment [thanks to Waranle, I never used to pay attention before]:

kkkkk funy waalahi africaani baa la modaa somali ba ma modid wab funy man kkk **** tap maan

My sentiments exactly! :D:D . Waa Nigerian, Afrikaan.