Sign in to follow this  
BOB

B-Day Wishes To Pacifist.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

I would like to wish a happy birthday to the First Lady of Somaliaonline with these few words Insha Allah.

Dearest Pacifist,

I pray to Allah s.w for this wonderful day of yours to be filled with good health, happiness, success in this world and the one in hereafter shared by all your wonderful and loving family who have been by your side and still remain your rock-solid beside you through in sickness and in health, in thoughts and in prayers throughout your journey in this unfolding mystery called LIFE.

Your laughter we openly rejoice, your happiness we genuinely share it around and your grief we wholeheartedly mourn for you're ONE OF A KIND whom I will forever admire her courage and cherish her friendship and above all, her sisterly love that has always been an unconditional.

We honour you as we always honour those who are best among us...Happy Birthday once again Pacifist and May Allah s.w Keep you & the rest of the family in safe and in a good health Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Only ONE "Present" from Cawo for Pacifist?

Whatever happened to the great SOL solidarity & Love people?

I'm utterly DISSAPPOINTED in you people.

PS. Thanks Cawo and Great to have you back again.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ibtisam   

Dear Pacifist.

I don't know you well as you have not posted in a while, maybe we run in different topics, but I am 100% sure you are a lovely person, so I am going to a belated birthday. I hope the day was as special as you are. :D

May this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires. Wishing you all the great things in life, extra happiness and wishes and dreams, all achieved while you are on the correct path of Islam. smile.gif

W/salam.

nuune   

Pacifist, dhalasho wacan oo wanaagsan walaashiis, sanadkan sanadkiisa kale ku gaar baraare, bashbash nicmatul fashuuq iyo aaran, waxaan kuu rajeenaa cimri dheer, camal suuban iyo cibaado wacan.

BOB   

Now that's more like it Xanthus....You'll get an Ice-Cream from me on your birthday Insha Allah...

Nuune...Greetings to you my brother.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ibtisam   

^^stop making it sound like you bribed me, It was a message straight from the heart, don't imply otherwise.

But now that you have mentioned it! I want my ice cream, so start looking into ways of posting it all the way from Africa (I want an African Ice cream! lol)

nuune   
BOB, sidoo kale salaan sare ina aabooy, soo ma ladnid sxb, waa laguu nabad qabaa, dhib ma jiro Dhadhaab aaran waaye smile.gif

BOB   

Bribe? Sorry Madam you're the honest Xanthus that no one can bribe...even with an African Ice Cream.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Nuune...Kheyr waaye marba hadee Dhadhaab aaran tahay...Bilcaantana wee fiicantahay. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tahliil   

Pacifist I just want to repeat that beautiful language Nuune posted, it eloquently says all but once more Happy Birthday to you sis...and in Nuune's words Happy AARAN to you too...

Originally posted by nuune:

Pacifist, dhalasho wacan oo wanaagsan walaashiis, sanadkan sanadkiisa kale ku gaar baraare, bashbash nicmatul fashuuq iyo aaran, waxaan kuu rajeenaa cimri dheer, camal suuban iyo cibaado wacan.