Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Who Owns Tawakal Express and Telesom?

Cowke   

I find this suspicious who owns these companies because i see them advertised on raxanreeb.com and telesom doesnt operate in puntland so why is it being advertised on Puntland websites?

Is telesom owned by galdogob folk? because thats the only logical explanation I can think of. Same with Tawakal its advertised on there to.

Cowke you cannot be serous .. have you no interest other than reer hebel has the most camels, owns xawalad, has the biggest or the best xyz ?

talo aan ku siiyo sxb, sidan waa lagu waashaa .. adigoon is ogayn ayaad khafiifaysaa

Telesom is owned by 1100 different shareholders, their biggest head quarter is in the capital city hargeisa Somaliland , it used to be al barakat but al barakat was linked to terrorism so it was shut down

Cowke   

Xaji but why is it being advertised on raxanreeb when it doesn't even operate inside puntland? It's strange. Its like me advertising in hargeisa "habo tuna" where-as habo tuna doesn't have a base there at all.

So whats the reason. It can't be because they want to grow a market in puntland because they don't have a market to begin with in puntland. So the only logical explanation is that galgogob folks must have some sort of interest in that company or they own it. Anyways Who owns it? Shareholder? Who has the most shares? By the way does anyone actually invest into hargeisa or is just 1 clan enclave? becaues bosaso is metropolitan and businesses are owned by all clans and even international

Cowke   

Libaahe yeah that is 1 thing that I lack. I don't knw who owns what and im trying to learn. I know who own certain businesses but i dont know who owns all.

Libaahe is there any puntland businessesmen in hargeisa besides amal?

Cowke   

Libaahe, no sxb. we already control burco and erigavo no joke. Dekedeena bay depedent ku yihin thats why they still use somali shilling because they do business more in puntland then in somaliland.

Anyways thats not the point, but I just want to know because wallahi I have no clue of any business in hargeisa except amal, I know thats there is there others but i dont to what sort of extent. So is there Puntland owned Businesses ama dont they invest there? As for owning businesses thats not controlling an economy because theres like 20 different hawala in each city of somalia therefore if 1 shuts down its not like it's going to affect anyone. But the port dependence is different story because thats critical to the smooth economical pace of a city, can you imagine if we shut out port down and don't let anything reach those cities well you can see what sort of affect that will have!!!

PS: I been told that onlf people heavily invest there but im not sure puntlanders do or if hamaris do!!! Gives us a list of business that are from somalia in hargeisa.

Saalax   

Cowke, to be honest there is nothing to list since most of the businesses, hotels, etc in hargeysa is owned by the natives, as for ONLF civilians owning anything in hargeysa you could contact Abtigis&Tusbax on that matter.

Cowke   

Yeah well tell me the southern owned businesses? Are u saying that there is 1 business from all of somalia in hargeisa? now sxb you got some huge cuqdad it dont matter ill just someone from las anod they will happy to tell me.

Saalax   

Cowke, just ask this yourself, who are the biggest businessmens in somaliland?

Dahabshiil

Inadheero

Omar

Ina-Afdiinle

Ina Baruud

Al-Carbi

etc

all natives,the southern's have some shares in qaran express, but they don't own any important companies exclusively as far as i know, but they have some shares in some companies like that factory in yiroowe outside burco.

Cowke, Here is list of SME businesses and who owns them and where they are from:

Faraxs Hairdresser is owned by Axmed he was born under a tree, because his parents were nomads.

Ali's Maqayad is owned by Abdi, he was born under a tree because his parents were nomads.

Guleds Hotel is owned by Guled's son, he was born in the Hotel Guled.

Shamso bakkery, is owned by Shamso, she was born in the kitchen when her mother was baking. she has the baking skills in her genes.

Fore more SME's, check:

web page

Duufaan   

All telecom company waxaaa intabadan leh gacansadayaal reer moqdisho ah. Golis, telesom iyo hormuud waa isku hal campany magacyo kaleduwan loo bixiyey.

Cowke   

Duufan thats a lie and if its true show me your evidence. Reer mogadishu dont own all the telecoms are you out your mind?