Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

Turn Ons: Brains?

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Paragon:

intelligence my cago. dumarka waa indha ku garaadle.

I wonder how smart Farxia Kabayare is? Not!
Typical american humour. Reminds me of that scene in Borat, where Borat was taught american humour. Not!

:D:D

Paragon   

Our usage is limited, Seeker. Not so very though. Women's usage is equivalent to lifetime slavery. Who's hypothesis was it? smile.gif

Castro, intelligent for the seeing eye.

SeeKer   

^Slavery is relative my friend. Cleaning, cooking, making a home can be considered as slavery under certain parameters. :D

Pray tell what is a man's claim to slavery?

The hypothesis was made by a smart man. He will release his findings when he is done with his study icon_razz.gif

Since all women aren’t the same; the answer to the question will depend on the “woman” in question & her geography. Secondly what do you mean by intelligent?

Personally I find men who possess what I deem as intelligent to be very alluring and sexy. Subsequently, I consider it to be a priority in my selection process for the office I intend to fill.

Malika- come on now; wealthy, handsome and unintelligent man is very attractive. Just think of the possibilities. :D

Kayr- the act of doing just that requires some form of intelligence. P.s that might work for some but not all. Let’s not be quick in the generalisation department. But I do agree wit and confidence can make a man somewhat attractive, but if all of that is accompanied by a distinctive looking man; then his attractiveness immediately depreciates.

As for the 36-28-38- your kidding me right?

Castro   

Originally posted by SeeKer:

Funny men seem to be into the body and women into the brain.

Such blanket and erroneous statements have no place in this scientific forum. :rolleyes:

In other news, here's my favorite niiko video. Admire all the intelligence that is on display here.

!Ay Caramba!

SeeKer   

^Lol. My bad I should have said the above men and women. Momentary lapse of judgement. I was perhaps lowering myself to the levels of intelligence being displayed :D

MaxP Do you have to exclaim everything? Hehehe

crazy-cabbie-caveman-dragging-woman-by-h

My translation smile.gif

I say dullmen who are slow in the brain are a turn off to me personally. A witty man with intelligence and confidence yaa heli karo? It doesnt have to be brain v.s body though, thank God there are gorgeous brainy people out there ;) .

How many nerds in highschool have scored with the prom queens? Huh?

or how many lab rats and stinking book worms,will have all the gals going gaga over them? I refuse the brains sheeko.

And how many silly faraxs refuse smart gals? "waa naag caqli badan" is the line you hear more

Malika   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Malika- come on now; wealthy, handsome and unintelligent man is very attractive. Just think of the possibilities.
:D

Money can be quite alluring,so is looks but there got to be something more about that person that you just cant resist..Hence the humour/a certain level of intellect to articulate the humour..LOL,its all about having fun,being with someone with positive attributes...No amount of money can buy happiness,being with someone that just bring the best out of you and you out of them is priceless!

smile.gif

Paragon   

Originally posted by SeeKer:

crazy-cabbie-caveman-dragging-woman-by-h

My translation
smile.gif

Intelligable simplification. I like. icon_razz.gif

[edit]forgot to wave at CL.

Hello CL. Still warming up. smile.gif

Castro   

Originally posted by Malika:

Money can be quite alluring,so is looks but
there got to be something more about that person that you just cant resist..

Umm.. Booty?

Originally posted by *hatu*:

quote:Originally posted by G G:

quote:

Originally posted by *hatu*:

^^Me noooo, I'm a good boy
;)

I thought you were a girl.
What gave you that idea.

Your avatar & username.

Cynical lady: [q]Malika- come on now; wealthy, handsome and unintelligent man is very attractive. Just think of the possibilities.[/q]

I second that. Intelligence is way overrated.