Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Thank You!

LooooL@Cara...hello dear

We had fund raising event last night. It was miracle it actually took place considering how many try to sabotage it, opposed it no reason, qabiilised/politicized or simply hated the idea of Somalis coming together. I was up till 2 last nite, but it was worthy. It took three months to plan, and through it all, two particular people hanged in there and made it possible. They were actually acknowledged last nite. We took to the podium, applauded and thank them for their efforts, something we Somalis don't usually do. It's good to be appreciated by your people once in while. And Thanks to all who made life easy for Somalis.

LoooooooooooL@DD & FB.....Sabti wanaagsan akhyaarta

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

o dear

We had fund raising event last night. It was miracle it actually took place considering how many try to sabotage it, opposed it no reason, qabiilised/politicized or simply hated the idea of Somalis coming together. I was up till 2 last nite, but it was worthy. It took three months to plan, and through it all, two particular people hanged in there and made it possible. They were actually acknowledged last nite. We took to the podium, applauded and thank them for their efforts.

And the best way you could thank them is thru sol?

Ms DD   

Unless they are members here. Still, I like to be acknowledged/appreciated for things I didnt do.

Well done for last night.

LoooooooooooL...I did thank them in person and yes they do read these pages but the topic is appreciation of those who selflessly contribute to the Somali community.

Thanks DD

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

LoooooooooooL...I did thank them in person and yes they do read these pages but the topic is appreciation of those who selflessly contribute to the Somali community.

Thanks DD

Well,I guess i should say to you: Thanks!

che good job. how much was the loot?? lol. hes back to his old tricks. dontchya love malis! they collect cash n never tellya what is it 4? classic.

^Who do you hang out with?

Ii waran Ayeeyo

Geeljire....The fundraiser was partly to cover expenses for all day Somali Independence day event, it was more of family picnic day. The rest went to youth programs. The event was also meant to serve as networking opportunity for Somali professionals and collage students.