Sign in to follow this  
Prinz

Righty or Leftie ?

Urban   

Left handed, I use my left for everything except eating, but my right arm is stronger for some reason.

Lefties are more creative. :cool:

nuune   

I really don't know if am right or leftie, I remember macalin dugsiga oo faraha iga qaraaci jirey when using my left hand.

And now, gacantaan soo gaaro leen isticmaalaa, I don't discriminate between the two hands.

So, it is half-half for me, I use both equally.

Prinz   

Urban^ That's for sure, there's a connection between left-handedness and intellectual creativity, they tend to be more intelligent and eloquent than right-handers, and better at solving problems.

Prinz   

Nuune, your what they call ambidextrous!

I also got beaten at dugsi qur'aan 4 usin it, bt then I never cared n didn't stop it, and at school 'em kids give u odd looks bt I used to sit on the ends of tables and in a way not to bump those around me lolz

Fabregas   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

i am righty...but sometimes i use the lefty when riding the wild thing! bac bac..de ladies like dat!! lool...u asked...common u dont! u lying..lol...its friday ppl lighten up...and i is off de the whole week.

mirqan.com

RedSea   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:Originally posted by RedSea:

I am righty. As for my lefty hand I use it to do other things that my dear right hand ay ka yaqyaqsato. Take that lefty.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Waa ku sugtay! Walee labadaan bari you got jokes inankoow...

I write with my right hand, for everything else (well almost) me use my left hand...

I read it some where a long time ago that lefties had a shorter life expectancy than right handed people...And and (drum rolls pls) some connection between lefties and homosexuality... :eek: :eek:
:D ahah homesexuality kkkk.

As for my lefty hand I use it to do other things that my dear right hand ay ka yaqyaqsato

i am righty...but sometimes i use the lefty when riding the wild thing! bac bac..de ladies like dat!! lool...u asked...common u dont! u lying..lol...its friday ppl lighten up...and i is off de the whole week.

:D:D:D:D:D

Dadkii way waasheen walee .............

As for my lefty hand I use it to do other things that my dear right hand ay ka yaqyaqsato

:D:D:D:D:D

Dadkii way waasheen walee .............