Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

flirting, whats it look like?

LuCkY   

Lol @ Some OF Ya'LL.

Here is What You Do when you see a Faraax coming towards Ya and Says HeLLo Just assume that he is fLirting so keep the convo short and beware!LoooL.

SeriousLy though...Some dudes are just obvious, I was at schooL waiting for my friend and this somaLi guy waLks past me...comes back and asks if I need a Lift home and Im LIke what :eek: ...You must be kidding me...Take a ride from a stranger...I poLiteLy decLined(I have my own car yaknow).

LuCkY   

Lol @ Some OF Ya'LL.

Here is What You Do when you see a Faraax coming towards Ya and Says HeLLo Just assume that he is fLirting so keep the convo short and beware!LoooL.

SeriousLy though...Some dudes are just obvious, I was at schooL waiting for my friend and this somaLi guy waLks past me...comes back and asks if I need a Lift home and Im LIke what :eek: ...You must be kidding me...Take a ride from a stranger...I poLiteLy decLined(I have my own car yaknow).

LoL @ Khayr...

I see your working overtime not flirting. :D

DND, you know the color Green looks nice on you and it makes you look 'Ripe and Ready' for Picking.

Ahem...*Looks down shyly*...thank you, I guess. Hmmm...nice shoes khayr. *Still looking down*...What shoe-size are you BTW? U kno wat they say about shoe-size, big feet, big >>>>>>>> heart. Get your mind out of the gutter! icon_razz.gif

Nomad,

I have never flirted in my life.

Istaakhfurulaah! redface.gif

Paragon   

Fellows, be affraid when you see a bold flirtations like this

V

3034a.gif

'kholof moos justBananas.gif isku-dhigoow ay wadaan e'

Waa iga talo, ragoow !

Macalin   

HeHe @jamal--qoftaas laakin waa straight forward nooh--ani waa sii carari laaha....islan weyn oo soo taagan oo iljibineeso ama hawada shumeheesa....iga TAG!....ilahey aan ka baqaa waa ka xishoona waxaas!

Meenah/London woman...Abaar waa jirtaa,ee laakin sheekada taas maba joogto hadeerta, waana runtaa, ppl should pick the time and right place to flirt or pick a line....

Balse,waxan ku idhi ina abti,waa maxay kuligiin waxaad sheegteen how to thwart a potential flirt iyo wax saas ah....mid accept gareese mabaleh weli...Alimiino,tell us of one incident you were able to flirt/willing to flirt---balance the equation nooh---filinkiinan oo maxaan dhahaa...Nin inuu ifiiriyo marabe ah, masoconeeso, matter of fact,its healthy for ur ego to be flirted with...othgerwwise think of the damage it will cause to a young xalimo who has never been approached?? :D

DnD:loool@Big-Shoes-Big Heart anology....and am glad u did put 'istaqfurulah' at the end....

Anyways..am willing to hear when u were willing to be approached!-or flirted with and u really enjoyed :D spill the cambuulo plz

LuCkY   

Lol@JamaaL that Lady aint just fLirting she wants to eat Ya for dessert...Loool!

PeopLe how about a can I get a hug?Is that a Line thats being used nowadays?

underdog   

See, It seems the general idea around here is Flirting is wrong.

beware of this, watch out for that, if you get the signals- run!!!

What the big deal??? If you're at the bus stop and faarax is flirting, flirt back, make the trip a little more interesting. If someone's starring at you, blow them a kiss or wink. Too many of you are living very secluded lives and some of you just borderline freaks.

x_quizit   

LOL Ud, and the next thing we hear, if something happened to us, the farax took advantage or something, WE would get blamed for "leading" the poor man on...men...they never know what they want...can't live with them, can't live w/o them...well, maybe i can, with a few batteries...for my remote!!! u sick ppl!!!!

underdog   

Originally posted by x_quizit:

LOL Ud, and the next thing we hear, if something happened to us, the farax took advantage or something, WE would get blamed for "leading" the poor man on...men...they never know what they want...can't live with them, can't live w/o them...well, maybe i can, with a few batteries...for my remote!!! u sick ppl!!!!

They got the new ones with the wireless remote, I saw that on the Saturday night sex show :D .

"If something happened to us"??? come on now, nothing happens in public and most guys can resist the urge to drag you off (I hope so anyway).

x_quizit   

"If something happened to us"??? come on now, nothing happens in public and most guys can resist the urge to drag you off (I hope so anyway).:

Actually a lot of crimes occur right under the nose of authority and in bright daylight. Faraxs are unpredictable creatures,YES means YES to them, and no means YES to them, so forgive me for not giving the macawis warriors the benefit of the doubt. And it doesnt have to be something drastic, they can just become stalkers, where they would wait for u at usual times, where they saw u, or be at places they think u will be, if u told them alot about u.

Aight ya'll, I really don't know whats up wit dis people on SOL but what's so harmless 'bout flirtting/shukansi?err...its so much fun..especially for da chickas..

c'mon girls, ya'll know what am talkin 'bout..our gender luvs it when a brotha approaches her even if she aint got time for it...it always gives u a laugh and its a plus if its someone u had your eye on..

personally...ayaya..i don't know if i have initiated flirtting but hell yea..if i see a playa tryna mack and he is fine..ama flirt back..what?nah, aint nuthin wrong wit dat..we all products of shukansi..right?

aight..ama big flirt to tell da truth..so my ladies, quit playin and spill it..u luvs da attention from menz and them flirting wit u like a fat kid love cake...ciao

underdog   

Originally posted by x_quizit:

Actually a lot of crimes occur right under the nose of authority and in bright daylight. Faraxs are unpredictable creatures,YES means YES to them, and no means YES to them, so forgive me for not giving the macawis warriors the benefit of the doubt. And it doesnt have to be something drastic, they can just become stalkers, where they would wait for u at usual times, where they saw u, or be at places they think u will be, if u told them alot about u.

PARANOID

Hey just cause someone shows interest in you doesn't mean he's a stalker. Unless you're quick (which you don't sound to be) and you slipped him your number or made plans at that 1st encounter, chances are he'll have to wait for u at usual times, where they saw u, or be at places they think u will be.

Now you might be an amatuer at this whole courtship thing BUT get a note pad and a pen and take some notes (pop quiz at the end of next week):

a)My intentions MAY go from pure to opportunistic if you jot me down your digits at a bus-stop 2 minutes after we met.

b)I might need to observe you at usual times, where they I saw u, or be at places I think u will be so that I'm sure the second and third impression are as good as the first and that whatever I saw the first time is not

a "situational optical illusion"

c)The misinterpretation of "No" as "maybe" is backed by years of female indecision. "Hard-to-get" is a time honoured and respected tactic used by women and understood by men. You want me to leave you alone, stick a finger down your throat and throw up...there's no confusion there.

By the way, X_quisit, on the topic of "macawiis warriors", I have (for the short time I've "known" you) never seen you say a single positive thing about the men of your culture. So since you sound like "your bread is buttered somewhere else" you should probably stop worrying about what we think and say....or are we making you look bad?

Ok...intially I Thought this topic would be boring...but reading it and seeing how the gurls and the boys are approachin this subject...I came to a very interesting conclusion...Actually lots of flirtin is happenin in this Topic..rite under our noses..for those who claim they can't get the concept of flirtin..study this Thread..and you will know what it is... :D:D:D

What about Joe's Line..would that work?... " Haw U dowin"..with the wink of course!!! ;)

Cheers

x_quizit   

"By the way, X_quisit, on the topic of "macawiis warriors", I have (for the short time I've "known" you) never seen you say a single positive thing about the men of your culture. So since you sound like "your bread is buttered somewhere else" you should probably stop worrying about what we think and say....or are we making you look bad? "

OHHHH...I seemed to have hit a nerve...I see farax's will continue to distort facts and project their own INSECURITIES into anything I write. Talk about paranoid!!!!! :eek:

Since U dont seem too bright and always worried about a woman emasculating ur less than stellar masculinity, I'll break it down for U. That was supposed to be a lighthearted piece, not to be taken literally, BUT if u want to come armed everytime u see my name, hey, lil man, my ball busting tactics are still intact. icon_razz.gif

Don't worry about where "my bread is buttered", gee, didnt know I was a concern to u, but let's just say, sexism isn't part of their category. Hmm...another fact that is distorted, and validated by u, "known" me..I seem to not have pleased u in saying all the lovely compliments u faraxs deserve, ahhh well, too bad u weren't a recipient, maybe then u wouldn't be so inclined to want to believe i hate my kind, if that helps u sleep better at night, knock urself out.

As for making me look bad? Don't flatter urself, u make a lunatic seem like a genius by ur logic.

p.s.-i wonder why my piece hit u so hard, ouch...i must have reminded u of a xalimo that rightfully ran the other way when she saw ur caveman attire.