Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

I'm Leaving

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Ma Saadaq Bashiir Luggeey ka hadleysaa? Yarka trucka la gadoomay toddobaadkii hore in Alberta?

NO...Allaha u naxariisto isagana...Wiilkaan ka hadlayo Hussein aa la dhahaa, i think he was 23yrs old...Kuligood Allaha u naxariisto...He was driving his car and was hit...Afar jeer uu gaarigiisa gadoomay, and I believe he died on the scene...Allaha u naxariisto...

Originally posted by Cadaan:

That being said, I am leaving SOL, because I am also tired of the attitudes of people around here. ALways qabiil this, ceesh iyo maraq that, but no one wants to talk about how much they would love to marry that Canadian Muslim convert!!.....You guys suck!!
:(

You are a revert, really? Mashallah. smile.gif Brother I am sure many women would love to marry a righteous Muslim brother whether they are a revert or not. With that being said, inshallah your trip is going well and you come back safely (I wish I could've said goodbye earlier). smile.gif

Salaam.

Your post is more like Xalimo hunting expedition unlike KK and JB. If you gonna turn SOL into dating site, you need to pay applicable fee. That said, Serenity won't be in the avialable list.She is already in Boromo as we speak, and no SheekhaJacyl ain't getting her either.

P.S. I gotta admit,you play " I'm convert" angle pretty well. Lot Xalimos fall for that.Now I gotta find a way to convince some Xalimo's I'm revert even though I never left the reigion. I think Johny Bravo will better suited for this

Zafir   

^^Serenity ba waa lagu wada goobtay, for no reason other than informing everyone why the site is acting up, enjoy your stay in Borama Serenity, me and Che have got your back (metaphorically speaking of course :D ). Che, bal aan guugula goobto this Cadaan dude,

Cadaan, Sxb, you have hit a completely situational jackpot once and you lost it, and in my opinion the chance of that happening again is zilch. Peace of advice, stop this “I am a white guy who is convert looking for a Somali girl jargon.” It makes you look desperato in all angles. If you are sincere in your search for a main squeeze be more subliminal in your messages.

The terms in the invoice for my advice is 2/15, N/30 :D

Ps: Have a great trip.

Originally posted by -:

P.S. I gotta admit,you play " I'm convert" angle pretty well. Lot Xalimos fall for that.Now I gotta find a way to convince some Xalimo's I'm revert even though I never left the reigion. I think Johny Bravo will better suited for this

Some do fall for it. Waxaaba isoo xasuusisay dhaqdo ka dhacday magaaladaan Koronto. Masaajidka Khaalid ee Soomaalida maamulaan ayee ka dhacday, about some five years ago.

Meesha toddobaadkaas muxaadaro ka socotay, oo Soomaali iyo Ingiriis lagu wada waday. Calaa kuli xaal, markee soo gababowday, mid "madoow" oo soo Muslimay sanado kahor ayaa waraaq uu soo qortay u gubdiye qofka codhayaha [mike] haaye. Waraaqdiis waxaa ku qorneyd in laga sheego codbaahiyaha [speakerka] in uu guurdoon yahay, oo gabar Soomaaliyeed raadinaayo. Qofka waraaqda loo dhiibay, waraaqda in uu fiiriye, uu gees iska dhigay, hadalkiisana sii watay. "Madoowgii" ma quursan, oo mar labaad u tagay, ku yirina waraaqdeyda ii yeeri, meesha gabdhaha fadhiyaan ha maqlaan.

Wadaadkii ma rabin in uu yeeriyo, laakiin wuxuu sameeyo ayuu kasi waaye. Si sahlan uu iskaga yeeriye, oo kaftan ku jirto. Maxee kugu taalaa, after qudbooyinkii dhamaadeen, waa kuwaanaa gabdha Soomaaliyeed xafiiskii masaajidka waraaqo usoo gudbinaayo, oo codsanaayo ninkii Soomaaliga ahayn isnaadinaaye lambarkiisa iyo addresskiisa. Yaab iyo nus kasoo hartay, oo ku dhahayn gabdhihaas in wiilal Soomaaliyeed badan ay tubanyihiin meesha oo guur raadis ahna, idinkoo saan ugu soo deg degaayo maba arkin ee maxaa jiro hadda.

Kii Jameykaankii wuxuu u qaatay wadaadadda Soomaalida inay u diidayaan, oo wey ku kacday oo xanaaqay. Soomaalida "racist" ayee yihiin asagoo ku haayo.

Blessed   

Nomads, brother Cadaan, is a white revert Canadian, I don't know why people think that someone would lie about their identity on a cyber forum (hmmm!) and despite his attempt (a good one btw) at writing Somali, he doesn't speak / read / write Somali.

I think it would only be polite that you post in English when responding to his topic. smile.gif

Cadaan, have fun!

Originally posted by Zafir:

^^Serenity ba waa lagu wada goobtay, for no reason other than informing everyone why the site is acting up, enjoy your stay in Borama Serenity, me and Che have got your back (metaphorically speaking of course
:D
).

Did I say Booramaan tagaya? And why is Che pimping me out of the blue? wow! Che, position kaas Xiin baa iska'le. However, I'm on the look-out for qof iga reeba the little people. So apply garee meesha, hadii kale ha ii hadlin. Ma is fahaney?

Other than that, leave inanka Cadaanka alone... the only thing he ever did wrong on SOL was misspell Taksiile :D . Otherwise he is good people smile.gif

Serenity...No thanks for the offer. I would leave you to Duq Xiin. You seem to be liking Awoowes,and nobody said Cadaan is bad.

LoooL@MMA....That man was genius. So many beautiful women lining up without him making much of effort. A Somali man would scorned if he pulled that stunt.

Cadaan is already getting sympathetic ear, with encourging words from Haneefah and Almuminah, and Zenobia coming to his defense, which by the way Zen, nobody questioned anything about him . And Serenity telling us he is good guy. Come on ladies, all I and Zaf said, only Faraaxs can double dip so we can reproduce more Xalimos :D . It is good cause and I'm sure Cadaan would wanna see more Xalimos around. Cadaan already had chance with one Xalimo. And let her get away.

That said MMA, I think something women across all racial lines do. I have this white chick in my class dating a Mexican. She always talks about him in class, and all other girls, ooh he is so nice. You should see the look on the white guys faces thinking he is just bloody guy.

Pujah   

MMA there is nothing wrong with marrying religious man regardless of his color…in fact many prefer reverts because generally they are more into the religion than the ones that were born into it. Last month at my local mosque Pakistani married white guy after he announced he was looking for Muslimah

I say good luck to the brother even though I agree with Mr dash here cuz he already let go of one xalimo he doesn’t deserve another one

^^Actually, Reverts can be bit over zealous about the religion. I knew sista who married a Carib. They ended getting divorced cuz the brother was just way too restrictive. I don't think that's case with Cadaan though. He is getting more Somalinized by the day.

ElPunto   

^I don't know why you guys keep blaming Caadan for the mishap. It's not as if Somali women are easy to keep. And then you have the bloody families - with hadal and xan and the general incivility of Somali culture etc etc.