Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

She's A Thoroughly Modern Muslim

Paragon   

^^And I guess they've managed to iritate you then? smile.gif

No, I am not that kind of a technological modernist- I mean I am ideologically a modernist at heart. You know, embracing some modern ideas to flavour old ones. Mix and match...more like.

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

Dont be all shocked if you see them eating on the show HALAL bacon? how pathetic!

Serenity, Ma maqashay isqor bilaa qalin?
:D
Suaasha waxaan waydiiyey Ghanima?

LooooL @ Dabshid smile.gif . You remind me of my school days. I remember "is qor bilaa qalin". It has a deep meaning. By the way what is a true Modern Muslim?? Wallaahi xaalku caadi maaha. Markaan yaraa ee aan Somalia joogay waxan maqli jiray :D . "Heblaayo waa Model iyo Hebel waa Model" meaning they have an stone face shameless character smile.gif . Alla ha sahlo. Dabshid, adigu Ghanima ayaad ku tidhi ma xijaabataaye. Horta niyow adigu Salaada subax Masjidka jamaca maku tukkataa smile.gif mise waad ka seexataa ;) ??? You got to answer this question.

PS:-

Please, Only Dabshid shall answer smile.gif

Salaam, I thought our jobs as Muslims were to hope for the best in eachother and to not jump to conclusions (calling eachother munafiiqs)? Perhaps we should look further deep into our hearts and ask that Allah strengthen their imaan, after all it is the holy month of Ramadan. Salaam.