Sign in to follow this  
Intel

so tell me about yourself

So Tell me about yourself:

I'm *******

I've two eyes, two ears, two hands, two legs, one noice, one mouth, a head, hair, badhi, calool, etc ..... :D

Intel   

yes it was a job interview, i haven't heard from them yet.. and i won't hold my breath smile.gif

Sophistafuncated

mar uun baan kuu warami adiga :D

Job interviews are the best demmed thing right after free trade and globalization!

I am told it takes a brilliant person to detect brilliance. Should they fail to call you, just bear that in mind.

ElPunto   

^When the end of interview questions come - your top one should be "Yeah, so, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself"?

Miriam1   

Hey poster above, that cracked me up, in a room full of serious ppl lol. Its true, without even conciously knowing it I have been acting like every job I applied for since 16yrs of age was something I was meant to do. I thnk going to interviews are interesting, if not somewhat fun, tis a challenge, as black people we are already at a bad disadvantage once we go into that door so there is twice the weight of proof on us then there is on any other person. But nontheless its a challenge and Rokko u dont know u might hear from them. Just keep applying!!!!

Hey aliyah no stress, I was really confused with wat the poster meant, not you really but ur write, lying isnt proper, its good to expand on the truth

More on funny things to say at an interview

When asked: What is your weakness?

A fellow analyst said:

"I always wanted to just say Kryptonite with a dead serious tone. Then just say next question just to see what the interviewer's reaction would be"

Hillarious, I would've tried this if I wasnt black :D

"After telling them your weakness is Kryptonite, wait a few seconds and then say your real weakness is not knowing when it is appropriate to crack a joke.

They'll love it"

;)

BOB   

...so Rokko you want me to tell you something about myself heh? smile.gif ok here it goes...

I know you're a Mauritanian so I guess it's only fair that I should introduce myself just to show you that not all the Vietnamese are rude to their guests.

My name is Madoobe Ilka Case Malaay Jecel ina Quba Cune Ma Naxe Ma Jabe Ma Jiise Ina Ood Ku Findhicishe Bob the second born son of Ina Libaax Ka Qosliye that married the last born daughter of Xaaji Duubweyne Bun Jabshe, my uncle who sent me the sponser who's actually my twin brother told me to lie about anything and everything including my age and give a false one if I ever wanted to set a foot in S.A and I just did that which is why I tell every one with ears that I'm only in my mid 20's but in truth I was born just after the last drought, the one that killed my beloved She-camel and Ilaahey Afkeyga Been Haka Dhowree that would make me old enough to be classified as a Sugar Daddy with no wealth to speak of whatsoever apart from my cherished welfare cheque and I'm also young enough to have all my front & back teeth and read without the help of my great great granfather's reading glasses. :cool:

I work as a janitor in Manakoobiyo and they love me there because the mental case guys think I'm invincible who keeps walking around without being seen by the 'cruel' doctors and they shush themselves every time I come near them as not to attract the attention of the doctors.

I drive a 2001 grey convertible donkey without a cart and I'm planning to move into my new Mudul mansion in 2011 Insha Allah and then quit my job and go to vacation in Darfur for two months as I was told that they have a stunning swimming pools over there. smile.gif

My brother, I would've loved to give you more personal information and introduce myself in true Burmese style (which at times I claim to be) but my donkey has a date with a stunning Dameerad and he's nervous so I need to give him self confidence by beating him senseless and then ride him around for few hours, just to show he can withstand the brutal kicking that his chosen princess will definitely dish out marka that's why I have to rush home but not before saying NICE TO MEET YOU Mr Rokko. ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:

"After telling them your weakness is Kryptonite, wait a few seconds and then say your real weakness is not knowing when it is appropriate to crack a joke.

They'll love it"

;)

Hilarious! :D

Intel   

Originally posted by *BOB:

I drive a 2001 grey convertible donkey without a cart and I'm planning to move into my new Mudul mansion in 2011 Insha Allah and then quit my job and go to vacation in Darfur for two months as I was told that they have a stunning swimming pools over there.

:D:D

barasho wacan BOB

lol @ Ina Ood Ku Findhicishe :D