Sign in to follow this  
Arwa

Just a thought!

x_quizit   

Tamina, i agree with u, I dont think its extreme to ask someone b4 marriage about their sexual history if indeed they were active. In this day and age, when it seems like the word virgin is becoming extinct, i think its prudent and smart to not only ask ur spouse about their sexual history but to also test them, b/c they may not know it, if they got something or not. So its not about trusting just their word, ur life is more important, so test him and urself just to reassure him, and live happily ever after.

As for the topic, if the guy has the right to ask or not, if its someone im about to marry, I dont mind answering that q, but if its just any joe in the street, then no, that none of his biz. In any case, knowing the history of FGM in somalia, they can safely assume that majority were victims, hence putting that issue to rest.

Arwa   

Good to see everyone's different view on the matter.. smile.gif

Qac Qaac

I don't see the whole SOL postings as haddal nac nac ah! I think its quite informative, I enjoy reading peoples different opinion on different discussions.

Sometimes its nice to joke around, be a little light hearted to different issues laakin what I came to realized in my short time here is that you, nuune and few others seem to create this lil "somali speaking gang" that think only they understand af somali and for some reason pick on the sisters!

Nuune

I was a bit irritated at your comments that's all.

Tuujiye You wrote:

"waraa nuune kynda sabaaxad magaarin wili tuugoow ee maroosaa ee kolkooli..lol...aaaaaaaaaaa..."

I don't even know what kind of face expression to give you.. lol

Gosh!

I know am new but whats the big fuss?..

The sheila's are much more nicer then the bloke's here!

which reminds me to say, thanks Rahiima ;)

Salaam

44.gif

Qac Qaac   

that you, nuune and few others seem to create this lil "somali speaking gang" that think only they understand af somali and for some reason pick on the sisters!

Kynda yaa kuu sheegay waxaas. infact it is the other way around.. iyaga aa faraha naga qaadi karin.

afsoomaligana qof idiin diiday malaha abaayo in aad ku hadashaan, is just 4 those of us who know both languages, has the chance to speak both, and talk to whatever they like. u could join if u could write and read somali. laakiin ha umaleen in ay tahay meel gabdhaha kaliya lagu aflagaadeenayo ok.

Tuujiye   

I came to realized in my short time here is that you, nuune and few others seem to create this lil "somali speaking gang" that think only they understand af somali and for some reason pick on the sisters!

Yarta sida aa dhahday meesha waa ku cusub tahay yaah..."somali speeking gang" loool..yarta agaain meeshaan waxaa la dhahaa somali online yaah.. :D

just because we understand each other and chill withe each other in that post immagerents don't mean we are a gang..you have me, nuune, Ck, qac'qaac, maskiin macruuf, lucky and others who come to check us out..

kynda I know were you coming from sis but don't judge others with out getting to know them.

we are not a gang, we are friends that understand each other and never get mad.. And we happend to be speaking somali...

Kynda you are being hatter by calling us a gang..

every one knows nuune is the coolest cat in here and my first SOL friend and some people happen to not like qac'qaac so you decided to go on their side..lol..look around and see how your friends are with others..lol..

anyways kynda wlc to being a nomad and please take back what you called us because thats ugly and hatting... smile.gif

dam tuujiye blood pressure ayaa kugu dhacay don't get all intense brah kynda is a kool gal she was just sayin that u somali speaking guys hav more fun then any body here right kynda.. when she said gang she was referin to snoop dog n them ....................take a chill pill maaaaaaaaaaaaan ......asxantu

salam

kynda to my opinion its none of he's bizzness i mean if i a guy really likes you he should care about such a thing i mean a reall guy dont come up and ask you such a thing i think he can ask you when are we gonna get married lol anwyayz aim done.

i hope that help