Sign in to follow this  
Arwa

Just a thought!

Arwa   

What would you say if the man you love asks you if you were Circumcised or not? :confused:

Do you think his got the right to know??

I personally think its a complete turn off, its not manly enough!

Salaam

44.gif

OG_Girl   

Well, I don't know but is embarrassing question and I wouldn't like to be asked such private question. However, if that guy serious to marry me, I would say " u will know soon insha Allah ,in our wedding night" :D

Salam

LoL @ STHLM lady! Ahahahah... :D

Kynda,

Asking such Qs is in very bad taste. If you were getting married, he probably has the right to know...but its still unpleasant. redface.gif

Arwa   

lol stokholmLady

this editing service is quite good ;)

Its seems like all the other nomads are embaressed to replay redface.gif

Salaam

44.gif

wat is wrong with this picture u say u luv each other but then u keep this stuff 2 ur self isnt' that kynda not tellin the truth if not let me kynda know.......... but wat it all comes down 2 it, is that when ur other half asks such question it does not mean he is after u know wat oru know who or watnot, may be he just wants to know with any reasonin is that a crime? may be there is a trust issue i can understand then or maybe ya'll r new to each other or may be the gurl is hidin something maaan i don't know there is plenty of reasons why a gurl should or shouldn't ...................... :confused: .

pls guys don't shoot me am just a messenger traped in a homble man"s body ......asxantu

Arwa   

Originally posted by checkmate:

wat is wrong with this picture u say u luv each other but then u keep this stuff 2 ur self isnt' that kynda not tellin the truth if not let me kynda know

Bro, I do not think I in any part of the posting stated that the person in the scenario is me.

yes maybe there is a trust issue between them BUT in general I was just wondering why do somali guys ask this question! I have heard many cases similar to this one and like i said before i personally think its not 'Raganimo' of a man to ask such thing akhas! redface.gif

BTW magacayga miyaad wax ka qabtaa? icon_razz.gif

Salaam

44.gif

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw i did not realise that u could read and write somali, cuz waxaan arkay adigoo af somaliga ka cararaaya ma walba so i assumed u did not know .my bad ....maya walaalo i don't hav anything with ur name and am sorry if i gav that impression the topic is general u r right........ now walaalo i just don't see the harm in that question, but then again the yes or no questions are always the hardest. but in this perticular situation when 2 ppl are in luv i don't see the problem in askin such question if both parties know each other very well. i know ladies are very sensetive bout these issues but i believe with the right approach the question will be no biggy......................................