Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The Strange SOL Telephone Call

Woke up a little bit late in the morning but managed to be in the office at the exact time i should be here at 7:30am. Doing my usual work and surfing the net at the same time it was around 10am when i decided to leave for one of those Ministry offices to get a letter that was under process for the last few days.

Went to the Ministry and the guy told me to come back later coz he did not manage to get the final signature from the concerned person. Well, i don't mind so said Ok and left the place. Just before i go back to my office i wanted to pass by telecommunication company to fix my recently enabled sim-card for the SMS ......

Standing there waiting for the guy to fix this, there was ring on my other phone. Didn't know the number but after a while i decided to take the call anyway.

Me: Hello !

Him (with a southern accent) : Helloo ,, Iska waran ?

Me: Nabad, who is this ?

Him: It is me, your SOL friend.

Me: What ?

Him: Yes, you are SAMATAR, and Jacaylbaro on SOL sow maaha ?

Me: No, my name is not Samatar but yeah i'm JB

Him: Well, So what is your name ?

Me: My name is ...........

Him: Ohh ,, Mr. .... How are you ?

Me: I'm fine. Wassup ? .. and what was your name ?

Him: Well, i'm leaving today.

Me: What ????

Him: Yes, been here but was busy niyow. I'm leaving in two hours or something.

Me: Well, where are u right now ?

Him: Where are you ?

Me: I'm in the downtown, would pass u if you're around the area.

Him: So where are you ?

Me (thinking he is familiar with the place): I'm at Togdheer.

Him: Where is Togdheer ?

Me: Hmmmm ...

Him: Where is that ??

Me: Do u know so and so places ?

Him: No i don't.

Me: Well, do u know Obama restaurant ? (that was a bit far from the place i was in)

Him: Ohhh ,, Your place. Yes.

Me: I'm in that area. Where are you now ?

Him (still doesn't want to disclose his place): Well, i'm far from that area right now. I would love to stop by and say Hi before i depart niyow. I will call you in an hour and say hi to you.

Me: Okey then no problem.

Him: Okey Bro. I will call you soon.

Me: Okey take care.

I was trying to refresh my mind and see who da hell is that person who even ignored when i asked him his name and didn't want to disclose his place. I was trying to remember if there is someone i gave him my phone or something.

It took me like 30 min to remember this SOL member who strangely PMed me around a week ago telling me Hi and asking me to drop my number. Well, i did coz i don't mind anyone calling but i asked him if he is in town but he never replayed.

This is the part one. Stay tuned for PART TWO tomorrow IA .............

NGONGE   

It took me like 30 min to remember this SOL member who strangely PMed me around a week ago telling me Hi and asking me to drop my number. Well, i did coz i don't mind anyone calling but i asked him if he is in town but he never replayed.

Dadka qarkood waxay eso sharaxaan Prime Minster and JB is still playing his dirty games. War miya lago fahmay mese wan ku caawiya? :D

nuune   

^^^^ Waa qasaaro socoto JB, in badan ayaan kuu sheegay, ninku caadi maaha :D

waxaa laga yaabaa asoo hurdo in ay sheekadaasi ku dhacdey

Kool_Kat   

Anigu yaabayee wiilka telephonekiisa qofkastoo weydiisto muuku taagaa without asking why? War hadaa saas u jeceshahay in la'iska kaa soo woco, bal ani igu soo taag, anaa everyday $2.50 phone card soo gadanaayoo qararaf kuugu soo siinaayee...Sheekuuba nookeenee igaarka...I don't mind giving my number kuyeh!

Kool_Kat   

For some odd reason or another, since Unknowns disappearance, I just assume he is one of those guys who blew themselves up in Hargeysa/Boosaaso... :( Intuu kadhacay toloow...

War JByoow is ilaali, inaa orod kubaxsan kartidna ilama ehee with your old age...

nuune   

Unknown is in Wala-weyn, and is in charge of Balidoogle Airport in there, the airport is closed and not functioning, he is guiding old Somali Airforce planes.

He said he was in warshiikh though then went Wala-weyn

KK, Yes, i give my number to anyone who asks it. No problem as long as the person can call from distance and not attacking you physically ,, :D ,, i can later on block if i want ..

I didn't think that Alshabaab part but i will be available to talk to them if they want so ..... :D

Well, PART TWO is coming in few hours time IA ... That will be our second and last communication of the Unknown SOL stranger ,,, lol

PART TWO

I came back to my office thinking who da hell was this guy. My mind was rewinding his words and thinking how the guy was hiding himself from me. Hmm ,, I convinced myself that maybe he is a regular visitor of the Politics section and there he was scared that i might arrest him or something. Again, i was like what was he doing here and what made him even scare if he was not up to something.

anyway, time passed as i was busy with the work and i noticed it is almost 1pm and still he didn't call. I decided to call him back and see if he already left.

Him: Hello .... waar JB

Me: Haa ,, i waran ?

Him: Khayre, listen, i'm already at the airport and i'm sorry i couldn't make it niyow.

Me: It is alright. I thought you will call.

Him: Yeah, i was going to call you now but ,, yeah.

Me: Okey then, so when is your flight ?

Him (still trying not to disclose the time): Look, I will talk to you when i go back to the place where i came from,,, Ok bro ?

Me: Okey then ,, save trip.

Him: Okey sxb ... thanks

Me: Okey, bye ,,

That is all ,,,,,,,,, :D

MZanzi   

he was a coward why did he call u if he will hide himself .Misa ninyoho CID Somaliland ayaad adigu qudhaada la shaqeesa oo dadkas iska xir xirata sidi raga isbaarada bada dhigtay oo kale

Fabregas   

is it read sea, i mean, the other red sea? ;)

it's not unknown for sure, cus his conversation would go something like this:

jb: hellow, hellow, unknown, how are you adeer?

Unknown: Itaqallaha rabakum, fear allah. Say Asalamucalaykum.why are you imitating the kufar? Didn't you listen to Abu Mansurs lecture?

JB. okay, okay salamucalakyum ninyow, lets meet at the Obama Restraunt, maybe we can get something to eat.

Unknown. Did you say Obama? Inalilah. Don't you know he is an enemy of Allah? How can you eat at his place, is not even halal.

JB: Dee ader, qaylada nakada. maxad no so waceysey marki hore. I am busy, I have a photo gathering with Riyaale TODAY.so if you want me to show you around........

Uknown: Istaqfurallah, Riyaale, don't know they are ruling by what other than what Allah revealed? He is an enemy offffffffffffffff:

jb: war wad edabdaran tahey inenyahow yar. (slams phone). somaliland nolow.