Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Guur customs

^^^^ I dunno what you lots are on about. I always thought the xeero was about manners...inuu hunguri ku qaadin oo aad tartiib wax u bilowdid...adoo weliba meesha ku haboon ka bilaabaya...

Dirty minded folks..baa meesha ka buuxa...ew iyo ayaa bay la taagan yihiin meesha...

Cheers

Its entertaining.

I'm curious tho, why are we always concerned about the women.. if she is 'tight' or clean or this or that...

What about the guys getting married... what if they cant perform? not of optimal length, width, strength? There should be games for this too...

I can think of a few games to symbolize that.. :D

-Lily-   

LOL followed by OMG Sernity, I can't blieve you just wrote that, it's only a matter of time till the Mods swoop down on you.

Malika   

Loool...LOZ,the dirty minded folks where the ones that thought of it int he first place...

Serenity,they are tasted at how manly they are,by doing the task without help...inhumane practice wallahi!

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

What about the guys getting married... what if they cant perform? not of optimal length, width, strength? There should be games for this too...

I can think of a few games to symbolize that..
:D

Okeey...everything has a begining...

[edited]

Cheers

Originally posted by Johnny B:

Loz, no matter how you sugarcoat it, Serinity is there with geometry, legnth, witdth and the diametrical adoptaion.
:D

LoooL..i was wondering how quickly she responded with the size and all that...

Again, I wonder what sort of games she has thought about...ileen gabadhu mudeey ka fakaraysay!

Who would have thought

Johnny B   

^Well, for that we need people with experience dont we?, NGONGE might be of use here, if he's down with the click that is. :D