Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WHY THEY ARE FAT ??

Ibtisam   

Oh i give up... Why do i even bother :rolleyes: :D Somali people are hopeless to reason with.

FOr the sake of everyone's sanity we shall agree to disagree; Okay

Modesty   

i think it's the food we eat, and the traditional views that being baruurilicious is segsi. I don't beleive in anorexic body images as well, we should aim for a healthier body weight. Being a woman in this society is hard b/c you can never really like your body b/c you are bombarded with airbrushed/flawless women in the media and told if you don't look like that, you shouldn't be happy. Women are naturally more prune to weight gain, especially around hips.

Ms DD   

I think somali women aint fatter than the most, but our men are skinnier than most. It is all illusion.

it is not illution i tell ya ,,,,,, sometimes you get wiswis walahi when you look at the somali streets and get disgusted of the over baruur moving ,,,,,,,,,,,

yes men are skinnier ,,,,, that is why i don't understand why they like the woman to be that PHAT ,,,,,,,,,,