Sign in to follow this  
Prometheus

Secularism for Somalia Forever - Hiiraan Online

Listen I.D.I.O.T I didnt start my post with "a friend of mine" unless you are on something. When you single out a post and directly respond to it with a false information, you owe the author a clarifaction, aight? Waxba ha is ka waalin. I know your kind, always mistaking confusion with scoring a point. Ma i fahantay? Ninkan authorka isku sheegayo could've writen a piece worthy of reading and debating, instead he collected weak points from the media and handed it down as his own argument. Then you jumped down my throat with a confused info. Re-read what I wrote. We dealt with too many of your likes to even care.

Voltaire   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

Listen I.D.I.O.T I didnt start my post with "a friend of mine" unless you are on something.

Oh, yeah - I said you did? It's obvious that I was trying to reason with someone who cannot read. Not worth continuing, really.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

every flight 13 who had couple of hamburgers all of sudden thinks that hes hip and starts yapping about white mans trash. cajiib.

:D:D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Voltaire:

quote:Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

The only person who said anything worhty responding to is Xiin. The author needs to examine his sources and read the history of securalism before he babbles on. Opening with the Iranian lady's plight would have been a nice if he was writing a novel. But when approaching heavy-handed issue such as this, one needs to be armed with knowledge and studies rather than a heart wrenching tale of a woman.

You accused the author of employing 'a heart wrenching tale of a woman' and then agreed

with a post that started with 'a friend of mine told me' and proceeded to employ the tale of

Mosque construction that happens to have never been disallowed? How fair and convenient!
C&H, V there is talking about you agreeing with Xiin even though Xiin had his own "heart wrenching" tale to tell.

Prom,

Someone once compared ideas to clothes, the better presented the better accepted (or at least tolerated). Your friend here got nothing on but a loin cloth (and even that got holes in it). :D

Anyway, done this before on the thread below.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/828

Maaddeey   

Originally posted by Prometheus:

^ You used to question whether the wearing of hijab is
in Islam. I'm not persuaded that your opinion (or doubt) about the hijab makes you "gaal ismood", or a thoughtless person under the thrall of the white man. No doubt some Nomads questioned your faith - publically or privately - when you expressed your uncertainty about their cherished cloth. In any event, instead of hurling invectives at persons who prefer their religion to be seperate from their government, you ought to tolerate their opinion the same way your views on hijab ought to be tolerated.

2003 magaceed wadatay horta? ;)

NG, Xiin's post didnt start with a "friend of mine" told me. He doesnt mention the egyptian guy until the second paragraph.

A good argument has a leg to stand on other emotional-over-the-top-woe-is-us story. Xiin could've started his argument with the lets-burn-the-Quran-infront-of-our church club and rally people up that way, but he didn't.

So I dont see the "contradiction" this person is seeing in my agreeing with Xiin.