Sign in to follow this  
Ismahaan

Benazir Bhutto

calm down adeer.

The first thing i said was "May Allah have mercy on her as she was a muslim."

nonetheless she will have to answer for what she did. just because she was a women doesn't make her less corrupt, most politicians are corrupt but she was exceptional in this area she had it down to a science.

she was wanted in Switzerland, Spain for money laundering including her husband and her sons. go back and read again and while you are at it read about how corrupt Nawaz sharif is [you'll probably have no problem excepting that as he isa 'MAN']

YOu might want to go back and re-read waxa aan qoray.

The only crime she ever committed was being linked to that hubby of hers.

Her good name is still tainted by him and his greed, but not her.

She was looking forward to finally getting her chance in court to prove her innocence.

Again, too much hearsay, not so much facts.

She was wanted kulahaa?

If she was wanted, why wasn't she caught?

She was free travelling all parts of the world and had lived in most european countries as well as U.S.A, why wasn't she caught then?

You want me believing fabricated stories aad google kusameysay and all I gotta say to that is, NICE TRY.

PS:Oh yes I did@Ngonge icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Her demise shocked me, I must say. I'm not sure why, after all a politician of her standing in that part of the world is always at the risk of assassination.

Regardless of what came after, she certainly made history as the first elected female leader of a Muslim country.

Allah ha u naxariisto.

ElPunto   

Whoa Layzie - since when did you become the expert on BB? Her assassination has washed clean her dubious record as PM. The flowery remembrances on North American television are rather amazing. Somehow the woman has morphed into the lost saviour of Pakistan.

Fabregas   

The Point,There will be a new hero in a few years time. He's/She is receiving the script for the show somewhere in London or Washington. I think the next candidate might be in the mould of a "practising" Muslim type political figure, if you know what I mean!

The point, eedo, get a grib. No one said anything about being an expert.

Waxa idinka pain nigu haayo is that the world has a tremendous respect for the late Bhutto and no, not just the muslim nations.

But powerful nations and its leaders, thats waxa nidhamqanayo, ee xanuunka iska soo saara.

Lets face it, anytime that the so called "infidels" as you put it show slight respect to a political figure who is a muslim, y'all hate on him or her, is that simple.

lol@ a new hero in a few yrs. Let there be a hero tomorrow, but bhutto's legacy will never be forgotten, even if the likes of you two above still exist in this world.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

but bhutto's legacy will never be forgotten,

I'd love to know what you believe BB's legacy is apart from first woman PM of a Muslim country? Offhand - you know - don't go running to wikipedia!

Fabregas   

quote:Lets face it, anytime that the so called "infidels" as you put it show slight respect to a political figure who is a muslim, y'all hate on him or her, is that simple.

Because what usually happen is that this "respectful" person ends being used and then discarded. They are used to fight against their own peoples and serve the interests of others. So they(so called Infidels) themselves have no respect for this person, other then seeing them as a tool. Bhuto was a forgotten all of these years and then all of a sudden she starts making threats if she got in power she would allow bombing of the Wazistan province and allow the Americans more of a role in Pakistan's affairs. Next thing you know, the women is on every t.v outlet being heralded as the saviour of Pakistan. The fact that she met with that wretched individual named Hamid Karzai just before her death what type of leaders she was being groomed to be. People who scream to the international media that slighter lighter bombs should have been used against their own civilians. Even Osama Bin Laden was once respected and heralded as a hero and freedom fighter..

Musharaf is just as bad a politician there is.

but the man has more patriotism for his country than Bhuuto ever did.

what i find funny is that, you read an Article that says Bhuuto & her husband are corrupt, greedy etc.

but you only choose to believe part of it and the other part becomes hearsay.. be a little more objective walaal.

and for throwing around nacalad so lightly a little less emotional outbursts please

I was replying to the original poster's question:

"What are your memories of her, and what do you think will be the consequences for Pakistan? "

unfortunately, Pakis lost a great leader.. this accusations that u talk about were never proofed. and actually, it was madman mushi who was behind this rumor.

she had more intellect, experience and knowledge than the madman. she was the bright light in dark place! rip sista! enjoy heaven & join the rest of the good 1s that departed.

probably, madman will meet the same faith.

Qof dhintay kabahiis dhaamo maqli jiray. She is dead, ee waxee ahaan jirtay iyo see ahaydba, her politics and policies included, she is dead.

Iska dhaafa ee waa qof Muslim, ee dambiga, siiba keeda, ha iskugu soo rogina in uu kiina noqdo.