Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Secrets to a Good First Date...

Baaniyal   

Always expect the worst, in that case you won't regret anything! Let her talk mostly, and keep the "I like dis", "am a this..etc" kind of statements to urself. Be smooth, but not too nice!

Notice the unnoticable things ex. your eyes are so beautiful,boooo obviously she been told that enuff times already, instead go for something like---> Damn what big ears you have,lol am just playin! I mean say something like "Your shoes are quite lovely, it's nice to be around a person that knows her attire"--->think about it, girlz go thru such a hassle to find the perfect shoes for dat day/night and then for nobody to notice? MAybe save the ears bit, for a little later, as you can play the big bad wolf, and she can be little innocent red riding hood!

Three - Two = One!

LOOOOOOOOOOOL baaniyaal that was funny notice the unnoticeble em that is a good one ;) .

But the part of letting her do all the talking i am not sure about that. Some girls rather be listening to wat this guy is got to say. After all its only a first date so u just chaking the person out.

I would say just be yourself and don't try too hard. Its a but off to notice someone is trying too impress.

Secrets to a good first date?

Hygiene...Guys, pls Take a Shower, shave and put on a nice cologne!!!!!

Nothing more tasty then a clean-a$$ man..yummmm!

Doesn't hurt to be a gentleman with some sorta accomplishments....or you gotta at least be doing something productive with ya life na'mean..

ohhhhh....and did I forget a sense of humour. Ya gotta make me laugh smile.gif

Did I leave su'in out? Oh yeah, Ya gotta be mad sexy :D

;)

Lateafa,

lol

That's funny girl!! But I'm as female as it getz.

Don't get confused by the name, its genderless!

jus wondering thou, whatever gave you that Idea?

one