Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

How to spot a gold-digger

So how does one differentiete between the innocent hard working xalimos vs the Gold diggers? To protect your thin wallet,you must be on the watch out for these carnivores. They will eat you,your checking account and your wallet. Since I have been sentenced by the 5.6 Farax Club for violating some rules, I was asked to perfrom some community service. What better way to help the community than to get rid of these potential parasitic humanoids also known as Gold diggers?

How to spot a gold digger - Lesson 1

Beware IF:

1 She has no job

2. Wears expensive brand name clothes & jewelry

3 drives a nice expensive car.

Then you are probably looking at one. icon_razz.gif

One more thing: Don’t listen to her when she uses phrases like, " I aint a gold digger,but I don’t want a broke nigga" or "am not a gold digger,but I appreciete the finer things in life". Two words for her: Dibi Xaarkiis :D

buba farax loooooooooooooooooool@ i dont want a broke nigga.I actually saw someone use that prase once.As for keeping your wallet intact

well all i can say is that you have to expect to pay a certain amount in that wallet whether you like it or not.This is the key.....................................i'll PM you dont want the Gold diggers to know the secret now do you? looooooooooool

Rowda   

"So how does one differentiete between the innocent hard working xalimos vs the Gold diggers? To protect your thin wallet,you must be on the watch out for these carnivores."

Marka hore qof waxhaystaa wax laga qaataa. The regular Farah does not have a lot of dough & having 9-5 job doesnt make a person a rich sxb.

I dont see how this apply to all Halimos.

Mise nasiib daradeenaad wajiga naga marmarinaysaa?

;)

Orgiswallower,thanks for that candid PM,kkkkk but, am free from gold diggers,so I think you should post it for the entire Faraxternity in the diaspora & the larger male populace smile.gif

Rowda, you probably missed the part where I said 'thin wallet' eh. Some women are indeed parastic to the core,that they will milk a farax off his last penny. Watch out now smile.gif

Waterfalls: More like ruffin her ;)

Maf Kees   

Gold-diggers are bloodsuckers. As long as your pockets are bulging, she will ride with you. But when nigga get broke, relationship get broke. Avoid those mamasitas and move to the next. These ladies are destined for ugly rich guys.

Originally posted by Rowda:

Mcpharax

I didnt missed the "thin wallet" but when did paying my dinner become gold digging? :confused:

I don’t know, walashis. Feeding a hungry greedy xalimo is hardly gold digging smile.gif

In any case, cant you pay for your dinner? icon_razz.gif

Katrina   

^Idil, ain't that the truth :D

What good is a skinny faraxs if they can't even spend a little $$$ to lure a date? Come on now why they got to play dense?

Is all this talk coz U got stood up last night? Ooooh, poor baby.

^Heh? Don’t poor baby me, i am already *Sad* :D

Idil & Katrina, like I said feeding a hungry woman is not considered Gold digging, especially a dhuuni[& Broke] 21st century xalimo who cant cook to save her soul. A date & some Ajr ,cant beat that smile.gif

Rowda   

loooool but not cute!

I'm not greedy nor hungry but love a free meal!

Like you said, "thin wallet" so the only thing they good at is a free meal.

By the way, most Halimos pay not only their weddings now days but also the bills around the house.

In'abti, inamadeena ayagaa hurda dhinac walbaba but Halimos are working hard sxb.

Baryaan Fardo lahaa waxaa kafiican hadan Dameer leeyahay :D

Arawella   

Here Here Rowda.

Perhaps the topic should look more closely at why Faraxhs are always penniless. I suppose it is not in their nature to be gentlemen otherwise you are labeled a gold digger.