Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

My favourite grandmother

Blessed   

Originally posted by nuune:

Janatul Fardawsa Ilaahay haku deeqo, samir iyo iimaan Ilaahay haka siiyo intii laga geeriyoodey oo dhan, amiin

Ameen. Ilahay hakaa aqbalo.

RedSea   

Inaa lilaahi wa inaa ilayhi raajicuun. Allah naxariis jano ha ka warabiyo, adigana samir iyo iimaan ha kaasiiyo walal.

Aaliyyah   

Ilaahay Jana fardowsa ha ugu abaal mariyo insha-allah. Sabar iyo Imaana alle ha niga siiyo. Dabcan wa la wada dhiman, it is just a matter of time. Waxa kaliya ee muhim ah, in loo wada shaqeesto.

wa salaamu alaikum

Hunguri   

Inna Lillah Wa inna ilayhi Raji3un!. Allah yar7amha. Sabran ya Al-Somali. Allah naxariistiisa Janno haka waraabiyo ayooyo. Adinkana dhamaantiin Sabir iyo iimaan ha idinka siiyo. Aamiin Aamiin Aamiin!

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Innaa Lillahi Wa Innaa Ileyhi Rajicun.

My Brother Dhulqarneyn...I'M SO SORRY to read the very sad and painful news and I pray May Allah s.w have mercy on her soul and may he give you all the strength and the iman to cope with this tragic moment in your lives Insha Allah.

My deepest condolence to you and to all your family my dear brother.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Chimera   

Appreciate it brothers and sisters, i'm not sad cause she was very ill and in pain the last couple of months but alxamdulilah she was in Somalia the way she wanted it and not dhul gaal

they burried her yesterday morning/afternoon and the majority of her sons (my uncles) made it at the funeral

the thing that makes me angry right now when watching al jazeera is this bangladeshi scumbag is shelling hundreds of grandmothers indiscriminatly

sick fck

fck face

mothefcking

fcking basterd