Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Darman and the Genie!!!!!!

Jaabir   

===============================PART I===============================

After I got through with the finals and their distributing worries I wanted to just chill and relax… so on a moon lit Minnesota night, the faint cool breeze outside talked me into taking a walk, I put on my CD player and aimlessly walked thru this near by park.. I was listening to my favorite African song (the one playing right now)when i tripped over an oil lamp, I fell on the ground and there comes this puff of smoke from the lamp, then a huge genie in a turban came oozing out. in a very angry tone he said.. Shiiit..its about time I got out of this hell hole!! I gloomily looked at him not beliving my eyes as he got off the ground and started collecting his bags and walk away.. Hold up I yelled, where do you think you are going man ?,

the genei looked back at me and replied, going home..

you are the Genie who is trapped in the bottle right ? I asked..

dusting what seemed like a third leg or a tail, he inattentively replied Yeaah…

whats up with the 3 wishes you are suppose to grant me !??

setting his bags down. The genie hysterically laughed and said.. don’t tell me you believe that bullshit.. this is not 1000 and one night fairy tale playa so snap out of it..

“Oh come on now.... I just freed your stanky ass from this ragddy lamp and this is the thanks I get !!

the Geni rubbed his chin feeling rather culpable for not returning the favor and said Well you are right, I would have been there for another 100 years hadn’t you freed me. So I guess I have no choice but to grant you only ONE wish and then we go our separate ways.

His words have put me into some measure of superiority and confidence, so I immediately started thinking of what to wish for.. after somewhat a long pause.. I said… I want you to turn me into a girl!!

Surprised by my request the Genie asked” You want to be a girl ?

“Haahuu” I replied,

War cusub.. Regeeda aa Tahay mia.. the genei sarcastically remarked, you finally decided to get out of the closet huh….

“Hell no you sick b@stard, I temporarily want to become a girl so I could have an idea about how these little creature think, I have never seemed to understand their way of thinking and how they reason things. Perhaps that’s why me and my girlfriend Farhyio are in constant fight. Don’t get me wrong.. we are in love.. I just don’t seem to comprehend why she acts the way she do.. that’s why I want to become a girl for a while.. “

‘humm… that sounds better, to be honest I find myself in the same shoes you are in, nothing seems to satifsfy them,,.. but hey I must applaud your brains for thinking of such exceptional endeavor.. you may get at me on this number when you want to come back i am sure i will use some of your expertise then..”…

the genei raises his hands and Pooooof this big cloud of smoke forms around me and takes me thru colorful tubs in the speed of light then pop up thru another puff of smoke and drop to the ground like a rock, I felt a painful headache and a blurred vision,,, moments later they started to fade away.... I got up, looked at myself.. and sure enough I was Farhyio, I noticed it was quite hard for me to breath, but it didn’t take me too long to figure out the reason, it seems those tow 36 D melons I had hanging from my chest placed a pressure against my lungs that caused me to run out of breath.. Aar maxa dhib gabdhaha haystu I said to myself taking my shirt and bra off, who would have thought these sexy breasts I always admired came with this much trouble.. But hell.. since they are here I might as well acquaint with them…I felt I was the luckiest dude ever, see I always wanted to be close to those tender organs but not in my wildest dreams had i thought I would come this close and gain this much of exclusivity…

I started massaging my newfound toy for minutes, but got interrupted by the sound of footsteps walking towards my room, I rushed to my bra and tried to put it on, but shit.. how am I suppose to tie this damn thing.. I mean I must have a third arm to reach out to my back and tie this shit up.. in the midst of all that I paused for a second and thought God damn, I always walk around half naked, why am I trembling over this?! Then I remembered I am no longer Darman, I am Farhyio now.. and for some reason that has put a grin on my face :D ,,,,, after few failed attempts i decided not to waste anymore time in figuring out how the hell a bra is supposed to be dressed in and slipped in my shirt.. as soon as I did that.. Fartuun, Farhyio’s long time friend, walked in with this big shopping bag, obviously she just came back from a shopping spree,

Nayaa Huugto ma hadaa aa hurdu ka kacaday “ Fartun said as she crashed into a near by chair,

Trying to sound as much feminine as I possibly could I said.. “ qumayo maxaa igu sheegy waysay inaad shooping aadaysid.. I would have came along with you..

“well I didn’t anticipate to buy this much cloths, let me go ahead and try them on.. I am sure you gon like them..”

without any warning Fartun starts to undress, to be honest I was a little shocked :eek: with how fast she took off her blouse, so in a mere “manly” natural reaction to the situation I looked away and walked to the door to get out of the room.. as I was about to exit the room Fartuun said.. Naa qumayo xagee uu socutaa.. her words struck me with my new reality.. Shit I thought for the second time.. I am a girl.. its ok to watch her undress ;) .. lol once again this grin found its way to my face :D “I was only shutting the door” i replied.. then dropped my purse onto the coffee table and flopped onto the couch. i kicked my high heels off, to watch this free peep show.. Fartun Cadeey had a banging body.. she was size 7 or 8.. , laakin maxay kugu taalaa hee.. Nuursigii aduunka aan ka halay… :D she was slipping into one dress to another only to be criticized by me.. talking shit like.. this dress makes your booty stick out,, or this dress makes you look fat.. flicking her long black hair behind her shoulders Fartuun asked.. so what are you going to wear for our double date tonight…

“ooh u mean with Darman.. “

“Hell NOO.. I thought you hated that guy.. why do you want to go out with him..

when I heard that :eek: a mixed feeling of confusion and hate formed in me against Farhyio.. :mad: my heart pitter-pattered over the painful truth…my ass has been getting played… I said.. and who is supposed to be my date..”Farax Madaxeey Fartuun answered he is waiting down stairs”..

to be contiued.... :D

Darman, ahahahahah, That was funny bro~

This story (made up story) kind of tells you that not only guyz are players. Girls know how to play the game 2. icon_razz.gif Just keep that in mind, Brothers.

"Players do get played" :rolleyes:

OG Moti   

that is my boy Derman did u get lucky or she just played u... man i told u bro.. mark them before u hunt them.... but it is ok brother like the old man said.. she will come back crying...peace

Ariadne   

Darman you want to be a girl? wow!

and before I thought you were odd with the girl talking to the cockroach but you made odd seem like an understatment now! :eek: you have really put a new defintion to weirdo...weirdo!

Xafsa   

balayo kula il weeynaatay....As time passes you keep getting worse...now you wanna be a girl? :rolleyes: ( I can see you would make a very well satisfied girl...the way you be rubbing on your self).

You need to calm down...take a break...clear your head..try to remember how it felt to be a normal functioning human again..ok?

Good luck

peace and luv

Jaabir   
Waraa guys horta indinka maskaxda maaro aa idin ka gashay… do you have the word fiction in your dictionary at all… :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D

Blessed   

^^ Miskiin. If it makes you feel good, I thought it was funny and I am not saying that to be nice.

Besides you can detect it is fiction ... breasts don't make breathing harder for women, their bodies are created to handle the weight lol@u wotless men icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

>>> did you say little creatures adiga is just beging to be hit ma istidhi? careful with your words babes, you've already annoyed alot of folks here.

Xafsa   

Darman...calm your self down boy.....I for one was just messing with you...so wipe your tears...its ok.

Faheema.   

Kani yari (darman) bariguu yaraa ayuu madaxa u dhacay.

I believe he is suffering what some might call “attention seeking syndrome” (there is probably a fancy word for that but for the life of me I can’t remember)

Anyways, the more time you respond to his calool xanuun and bilaamacni topics you’re making him feel worthy. Yes! I know I am contradicting myself and normally I avoid any of his topics like the plague but this took the B out the Biscuit.

Darman, no hard feelings this is nothing short of a sisterly advice. Reassess, reevaluate and redirect yourself.

Peace

Jaabir   

wara guys.. i only posted this for fun.. so chill out dee.... the whole story is based on fiction nothin more nothing less.. so ya all quit acting too seriouse about it... smile.gif

Xafsa.. ma ishaydaa aa ka hadashy adu mukulaal ah ?? :D:D

Cawo.. am Sorry to fail you dear, but i am not an attention seeker, i have never forced anyone to reply to my topics... i am sure everyone replied at his/her will...

MD   

Interesting Story Darman, to be continued huh lol

Don't want to hear the rest of the story "intaan ayaa ku wareerey" :rolleyes: