Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

They said….I just heard...I was told

Ibtisam   

But I have nothing to prove it.

1) The artist who drew our beloved prophet (PBUH) as a cartoon character has died as a result of falling into fire. His family and the government are covering this up, just saying he died. I don't know ciidaa soo oogaantey or even if it is some wishful thinking or made up or some story created for revenge. But that's what people are texting around.

What have you heard…

NGONGE   

^^ Who cares if he's dead or alive. I'm more concerned by these text fools that fill my phone with such nonsense.

Ibtisam   

You are not suppose to discuss what I heard, the format of the thread is sharing things you hear but cannot prove.

Ngonge, you do know that you can delet messages from your phone?? Now I am tempted to forward you those texts :D HAHA

NGONGE   

Ibti, yes I do know silly. But deleting is too much effort. I hope you didn't send yours to anyone.

JB,

For many, this is not spam at all. Some will probably form a xalaqa and sit praising Allah for the death of the filthy kaafir, etc, etc...

nuune   

Empty da shyte sxb,

Soemtimes I see those kind of emails, I don't read them though, the bit that says PLEASE PASS as many friends as possible annoys me, what is da point

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Ibti, yes I do know silly. But deleting is too much effort. I hope you didn't send yours to anyone.

JB,

For many, this is not spam at all. Some will probably form a xalaqa and sit praising Allah for the death of the filthy kaafir, etc, etc...

^ that comes rather too close to blasphemy sxb,

BOB   

Actually I've heard it sometime last year which proves Africans are way ahead of Europeans when it comes to spreading the 'good news' around. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.