Sign in to follow this  
Azmaya

Summer Time

Azmaya   

Salaamz everyone,

Summer break is almost here can't wait! insha'allah I am going to London, UK this summer me and my boo, and my cousin. But we are going to stay with my uncle n his family(boring middle aged guy :D ), people that live in London, where are the hot spots for young people to hit and have fun? Help sista out. I plan to get cronked-halal way that is.

Ps: Any plans nomads come summer time?

Ibtisam   

london; you sure, i suggest you think again and go somewhere else for the summer. you will miss the whole of summer in london. it rains every 5mins!! and there are no nice places to visit :D just kidding i'm sure there are one or two, i'll look it up for you.

i'm going spain then bag packing in north Africa!! can't wait :D

-Lily-   

Ibtisam, I hope NAfrika is big enough for the both of us. I plan to visit Cairo/Marrakesh/Tanzania (well eastish). My best friend the digital camara will acompany me.

Ibtisam   

coool. if i get lost, i shall find a computer and PM you on SOL to help get my *a*s*s back to London :D

might see you in Cairo or Marrakesh

i'm sure it is big enough for both of us. :D

-Lily-   

Sounds nice Ibtisam. Have you already booked? If not I know a good website with beautiful hotels and affordable too.

Ibtisam   

I’ve booked my trip to Spain on easy jet. Very cheap. But not the rest, i was thinking of sorting it out once I get to Spain. Just want to get out of here first. redface.gif I’m on a student budget, ;) so sure give me the websites PLZ. smile.gif

nafta   

Going to America for work and travel. Leaving end of June and can't wait. I'm so exited that I'm actually looking forward to my exams.

Arawella   

Hey Ibtisam

Have you considered hostel as an alternative accommodation. On my last travel to Spain, Madrid, with a bunch of friends with stayed at a hostel which was pretty decent and cheap. Not certain about summer but I’m heading to Orlando, USA for Easter.

Ibtisam   

Accommodation in Spain is taken care off. I’m staying in my friend’s family villa. :D Thanks all the same. :D Any nice places I should defiantly visit while I’m there? smile.gif

Azmaya   

Blessed, walaalo thanks for the link and the offer, I might take u up on that. I want to see everything in london, hit all the hot spots, shop shop and more shop.

insha'allah i can't wait. i just hope those tourists are not big problem.

ibtisam-london is that boring? well i am going cause i don't have to pay one, its not my first choice, but its London! Am tired of US. salamz

salaamz

London is cool - but here's the thing, its closed to so many other destinations, so explore surrounding areas --- and make sure you have enough pocket money, london aint cheap, and they'll tell you that at the airport.

mantra   

moving to London next month..

I know everywhere in and out..ok not really but hey its hard to get lost in London..

hit me up i'll show you around..no charge

Ibtisam   

it is when you talk like that^^^ i think your a man. stop trying to messing with my head lady. stick to the norm :D just kidding.