Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Represent Somalia in the Olympic Games-China-2008

Ibtisam   

Whichever country he was from,That was just typical African.

Africans are crazy. There was one particular incident that i will never forget. Back in Bercelona(was it 92?),There was this female Eritrian runner who was wearing a male's jersey, a male runner's jersey yaah? No sports bra(She had the usual rajabeto i think). The sad thing about it was that,it was one of those long distance gigs right? which means people had to watch this poor beautiful African showing all her mammary glands popping out of the sides of her jersey.

Poor girl,she had the heart to finish the race but she was holding on to the sides or the end of of the Jersey to keep things tight,Needless to say,she came out last,a good 15minutes behind the leader,Maskiiin. I really felt sorry for her. Imagine the entire world either feeling sorry for you or ogling at you?

Looool redface.gif and you still remember! haha loool. I think I feel sorry for you more than her. At least pay day came for her.... :D

Loool I remember that Val

Paragon, I laughed and till I cried when I watched that. thanks. :D

^Well,I have a very good photographic memory. I can remember things very well. I had all but forgotten about it until this incident came to light. :D

Besides,It was all over the newspapers,TV Stations and sports magazines in Kenya at that time. Haa sa ahaatee,it was not a usual thing to see out of the ordinary tv footage as that,especially in Kenya. It struck close to home,Eritria is very close to Somalia. Thinking about it now,the story was that the girl was Somali,Probably explains why even my grandmother was watching her :D

Ibtisam   

^^^^Excuses excuses, why are you defending it so much?? lol. HAHA. don't get defensive I was just kidding. I'm sure it is the photographic memory thing...hang on.. do you have a photographic memory in general or just for certain things? :D

LoL @ FB...wlc back. You've been missed! :D

And you and Rahima are right, the ailing swimmer was African, from Equatorial Guinea. Not sure why I thought he was Ni-Vanuatu.

Dabshid, I can float. Does that count?

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

LoL @
FB
...wlc back. You've been missed!
:D

And you and
Rahima
are right, the ailing swimmer was African, from Equatorial Guinea. Not sure why I thought he was Ni-Vanuatu.

Dabshid
, I can float. Does that count?

LOL@Float,are you made of foam walaal?

I was only gone for 5days,you miss me instantly? :D

Ghanima,Tis all good dear smile.gif