Sign in to follow this  
Koora-Tuunshe

The Video Song of DHAHAR.

The lady called a spade a spade haka gaban gabadh baa tahay i.w.m ..... besides lets leave the fighting for the politics section

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Koora-Tuunshe:

Haneefac, The Egyptian Goddess has political differences with
Caamir
over her revered Signature and she took that to the whole Maakhiris including the neutral Jimcaale and Hunguri.

This thread was for pleasure and respect for our literature and songs until........

The irony here is that you keep asserting this thread being for entertainment whilst the very person who seems to be politicising it is none other than you! Most of us were exchanging lighthearted comments and having harmless fun (including the sister), till you started to make sweeping accusations against her for her political views, and worse, drag other individuals into your petty insinuations. Furthermore, you continued to patronize the sister after she clearly and politely refuted your unsubstantiated claims.

I do however see how my well-intended comment has created a room for you to take a cheap shot at the sister for whom you obviously appear to hold a grudge. Whom she has differences with in the political arena, or what her 'signature' signifies is none of your business, in my humble opinion. Marka, walal, if anyone needs to exercise good akhlaaq here, it is you I say! (I say that in all kindness smile.gif ). I think a sincere apology is due.

Nephy, waan ka xumahay sis, if I have unintentionally taken your comment out of context. Clearly, I have forgotten to take into account the opportunists amidst us. smile.gif

Salaam and may Allah forgive me if I have transgressed.

Dhimbil   

^^Whoa....very well.

I like the video. Congrats to Gulled on the album and the videos. He is setting new standards for Somali artists; put some efforts on your damn videos!

Cia

Originally posted by Haneefah:

quote:Originally posted by Koora-Tuunshe:

Haneefac, The Egyptian Goddess has political differences with
Caamir over her revered Signature and she took that to the whole Maakhiris including the neutral Jimcaale and Hunguri.

This thread was for pleasure and respect for our literature and songs until........

The irony here is that you keep asserting this thread being for entertainment whilst the very person who seems to be politicising it is none other than you! Most of us were exchanging lighthearted comments and having harmless fun (including the sister), till you started to make sweeping accusations against her for her political views, and worse, drag other individuals into your petty insinuations. Furthermore, you continued to patronize the sister after she clearly and politely refuted your unsubstantiated claims.

I do however see how my well-intended comment has created a room for you to take a cheap shot at the sister for whom you obviously appear to hold a grudge. Whom she has differences with in the political arena, or what her 'signature' signifies is none of your business, in my humble opinion. Marka, walal, if anyone needs to exercise good akhlaaq here, it is
you
I say! (I say that in all kindness
smile.gif
). I think a sincere apology is due.

Nephy, waan ka xumahay sis, if I have unintentionally taken your comment out of context. Clearly, I have forgotten to take into account the opportunists amidst us.
smile.gif

Salaam and may Allah forgive me if I have transgressed.
That is my Sister!!,Dhagaha Kajaf baan ku iri,Koora Tuujigana anba nacee!~ :D

If i may add,the song is really not about Dhahar,its actually about,Deeqo,Sowmahana? She just happened to have the first alphabet with Dhahar :D

Paragon   

^^Walaahi qoftan Haneefah caadi ma aha! (I am not smitten people ;) )I use to hear that the English diplomats-baa markay go to hell ku yiraahdaan, 'cause of how nicely they say it, you end up looking forward to it.

Originally posted by Isseh:

Err 'bout the topic...couldn't see it. Youtube blockage..

Aan kuu sheego hee,Adeer. icon_razz.gif

Gabar Deeqo la dhaho(oo inaba caadi ahayn),baa loo hesaya...Markas buu lehya, Deeqey waan ku dhofin lahaa,Dhahar baan ku geyn lahaa,Dhaantada iyo heeladan kugu soo dhaweyn lahaa.... dhan dhan dhin dhun..qaw qaw(Music yacni) smile.gif

Dhimbil   

^^Farax...from what I hear Dhahar waa meel "bilcaan" lageeyo, very beautiful. The song is about the city and the girl.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Khaalidoow, see ii tahay igaarka?

Laakiin what 'standards' is he setting? Maba fahmin anigee. Standing on a jaraanjar and doing sacbis iyo faro isku dhufasho is a new standard miyaa? LoL. That dance wey ii dhimaneyd.

Macruuf...saxiib waa laguu fiicanyahay. I was just giving the brother some probs for his efforts. Actually, the "snap yo fingers" moment was my least favorite part of the song, but I still think it was good idea. Because it gave playfull hiphop feel to the video which is a good move if you trying to attract the young demographics. Its a new thing, so it is a new standards. This is a change from the usual "side to side; two step forward, two step backward" dance routine of our singers, which lacks creativity. At least this video includes outside driving scenes, dance, girls, iphone pics etc. Clearly, he put some efforts to entertain, so if you dont even like the song, your likely to watch the video. You can't knock that saxiib.

lol@haneefah, waligey ayadoo dadka u tirineyso ma aqrin.

Koore tuunji or whatever aad iskugu wacdid, colgate aa u baahan tahay aan umaleynaa? Sabaaxada maxaan kaa dhahaa