Sign in to follow this  
Koora-Tuunshe

The Video Song of DHAHAR.

Malika   

^Lol..Garisa must be a small town huh!..

The video was cool,a new thing for us oldies...it just seems a tad bit too western for my liking.I probably expected them to run through fields of flowers and stuff like that..Lol

Originally posted by Malika:

^Lol..Garisa must be a small town huh!..

The video was cool,a new thing for us oldies...it just seems a tad bit too western for my liking.I probably expected them to run through fields of flowers and stuff like that..Lol

Malika, the next video which features another great song will probably have what you like. it's coming up.

Haneefah   

Jimcaale, I was just pulling your leg walalo. I am a big supporter, ya know smile.gif .

Nephy darling, I'd like to think our fellow Maakhiris are not qabyaalist...they're just rather delighted to claim what is rightfully theirs, hence why we must join the celebration ;) .

Originally posted by Intel:

Haneefah... bal haku degdegin ee think about this macaan.

like the song says

Dhaharbaan ku geynlahaa

Heeladiyo Dhaantadaa

Lagugu Soo dhaweynlahaa'

weliba dhabta yaan ku saari lahaa.

Xayaak Allah br, waa maxay this dhab-saar biz? Gabdhaheenu waxaa waa ku ceeb! As for the rest, if you insist you must be a little more original than that :D .

*Waves back @ FB*

P.S: Buuxo and Blessed, would you two stop being haters icon_razz.gif .

Som@li   

Nephy darling, I'd like to think our fellow Maakhiris are not qabyaalist...they're just rather delighted to claim what is rightfully theirs, hence why we must join the celebration

Well said, smile.gif

SOO MAAL   

Thanks Koore Tuna for sharing, its awesome video

Dharharbaan ku geynlahaa…haye wad

Laba X, ileen abwaan baatahay, afkaaga hooyo waa ku talax tagtay, wax copyright ah? miyuu jiraa

Maakhir is for all Somalis. Our country can't be better if its people can't speak of truth and justice for all. Maakhir welcomes everyone's criticism.

Excellent, I am proud of you bro Jimcaale, halkaa waxaan ka arkaa walaaltinimo iyo wadanimo

waaba meel wanaagsan, waa in latagaa meeshaa ee soomaalida oo dhan ee welcome yihiin

sasaa looga baahanyahay, magaalo iyo gobol kasta oo soomaaliyeed

Reer Maakhirow,Naga joojiya sheekadina L0L. The thread is about this great artist,Guled. Lets rave the song/criticize it,waa maxay maakhirtan aad naga daba wadiin? :D

Wallahi,hadaad sheekada joojin waysaan,i am gonna tell Guled to change the lyrics to "Dhagaxbur" baan ku geyn lahaa"(which should be actually) :D

Nephissa   

^ :D . Dhagax buur dhagax lee yaalee, maxaa gabar laga geeynaa?

Originally posted by Haneefah:

Nephy darling, I'd like to think our fellow Maakhiris are not qabyaalist...they're just rather delighted to claim what is rightfully theirs,

My earlier comment was directed @ Jumcaale, the flip floper :D . Marna rer Kismaayo marna reerahan. I was in no way implying qabyaalist-nimo.

Jacpher   

Xaniifa, walaal qaaliyaa tahay. Adoo kale yaa hela.

Nephy: Xageed noo kala wadaa hee. Kissima & Maakhir isku dad lee ma ahinoo.

**Midkoo Kismaayo ku khafiifayaa meelaha ka dhowee bal yuusan i maqlin.**

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Xaniifa, walaal qaaliyaa tahay. Adoo kale yaa hela.

Nephy: Xageed noo kala wadaa hee. Kissima & Maakhir isku dad lee ma ahinoo.

**Midkoo Kismaayo ku khafiifayaa meelaha ka dhowee bal yuusan i maqlin.**

^ :D

Gabadha waa walashaa ayadana,ee waa isla meehi smile.gif

Soomaal, you very welcome.

Haneefac, The Egyptian Goddess has political differences with Caamir over her revered Signature and she took that to the whole Maakhiris including the neutral Jimcaale and Hunguri.

This thread was for pleasure and respect for our literature and songs until........

Nephissa   

I suppose that's me you are referring to ..

Do you have examples of me "taking it to the whole Maakhiris"? Kooro, or are you stirring the pot here? There's nothing personal in politics. Disrespect is one thing, disagreement is quite another. I've never crossed the line with the brother nor has he ever. Maybe you don't have much experience in dealing with conflicting views, hence the whining and the grudge towards me. Not a very manly man attributes, me thinks.

I am, my Signature, a very reasonable ONLF-ist. LMAO I become less reasonable though, every time I read a hardcore dabo-dhilif on the forums. Markaa, sit back, relax and smile sometimes, or is it a case of..it would crack the camera? :D .

The funniest part about your post however, is that, Caamir, Hunguri, and Jimcaale in particular are infact, my favorite SOLers. I could care less what their political affiliation is, even though I know it's opposite of mine. The thing to remember--no matter the political affiliation--is that we all want the country to improve. And people have disagreements on how this should be done. Disagreements should not lead to contempt. But I guess that's an awful big "should", isn't it?

Believe it or not, I even like "DUKE" :D .

Cafis iyo masaamax, koleey anigu wax kuuma qabo.

As part of our cultural etiquete, we have to refrain from any rational responses to your drivels, but it has been unfair that you take advantage of the impunity that comes with using words that can be explicitly considered personal attacks on the works of others. For instance, calling someone Qabiilist for his own views, charging the works of others as fictitious or stolen, calling others names. At the same time, you play the victims' card.

Marka Gabadh baa tahey ee dhaqankii lagu yaqaan gabdhaha Soomaliyeed yeello.