Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Look at these pictures and tell me if u see what i see!!!

Jaabir   

This is the first pic... there is a baby in this picture, can you locate him ?

illuison%201.jpg

participate please.. and dont be afraid to throw a guess.. smile.gif

Yo, Darman that's hard. I can't concentrate any longer. I guess I have to wait awhile until u can tell us where the baby is. And I thought "who let the dogz out" was a hard question. smile.gif I have one question though. Is the baby a real baby or is it an image of a baby? :confused:

Adna   

Salaama calaykum

I'm not sure but i think i can see a image of some thing i don't know if it's a baby or some thing else, but the image i see is behind the women, i mean dhinaceeda where the root of the tree is some thing aa ka muuqdaan but i don't know ,,, much love to ya'lll

A7LA-SHU   

dym it is baby that is hanging out of the tree. how weird.. his face is above the trees at the end of the island. his hands holdin the branches overlapping. and his leggs is at the end of the old tree. hey kool i can see it.. i got 20/20 vision.. lol

YO I FOUND THE BABY, TOKE BE 30SECS LOOL IS FUNNY THE WAY TO FIND IT IS DON'T REALLY LOOK FOR A BABY AND U'LL FIND IT..

LOOL GOOD ONE THOU

1LVE

SOUL SISTA

Batuulo   

loooool darman ! ic a background baby! big head and tiny feets :D looks like unborn baby! cuteee :D

Asraa- lol nagta dhineceeda huh ,, try agian honey ,, cake ;)

shyhem   

Waryaa Darman are U sure U are not high on that thing they give U at somali mall.

What baby are U guys talking about,whose baby? i don't c anything BABY.The man and the women are still in love like a newly wed couple and i guess its gonna be 9 months before we c a baby there.

Iffah   

I finally saw it...with help from my lil sister redface.gif And now that I saw it...I don't know how I could've missed it..it's soo big! (wink wink) ;)

Looks like a baby in a mother's womb.

Still posting your cheesy pics darman... man get out a little...It is summer!....don't make me send you to that shrink agian....lol.. :D

later man.

shyhem   

Oh shi-t how dumb was i :( i finally saw the baby,i see his fingers are like his picking some fruits from the tree and his spinal cord is where the water and the shore meets :D

Jaabir   

some of you guys are really good, it took me a while to look for that damn baby... but i would appreciate it alot much if those who saw it stop hinting so they wont spoil the suspense to the others smile.gif

Shyheem.. lol @ somalimall.. no wonder some crack heads were hanging in our "somali mall" lol

Jaabir   

now here is another chalange for you guys..

can you tell me how many animals and humans are in this pic ??

attachment.php?s=&postid=18612

A7LA-SHU   

i would say 9 animals and 2 humans..

was i close enough?? oh yeah do u want us to name the animls or just say how many???