Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Sixteen Year old with Seven Children

Triplets born to teenager - again

A 16-year-old Argentine girl has given birth to female triplets - for the second time.

The girl, named only as Pamela, had her first set of female triplets aged 15, having first given birth to a son when she was just 14.

All seven children were born prematurely but without any kind of fertility treatment.

While doctors say the three newborns and their mother are well, the case has sparked debate across Argentina.

In bars and cafes, as well as the letters pages of newspapers, there has been widespread criticism of Pamela's alleged promiscuity.

Seeking more

Pamela's family already receives help from the provincial authorities, which donated land and built them a house when the first set of triplets was born.

Pamela's mother, who cleans houses to support her daughter and rapidly increasing number of grandchildren, says they will now seek more assistance from the government for the new additions to the family.

Some Argentines are arguing that perhaps what Pamela needs is more advice on contraception.

The teenager, who will be 17 on Monday, comes from the remote town of Leones in the central Argentine province of Cordoba.

bbc.com

chubacka   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Some Argentines are arguing that perhaps what Pamela needs is more advice on contraception.

u think?!

Aaliyyah   

This reminds me abt the TV show Jon and kate plus 8. It is about a couple who have eight kids. Two are twins, and the other six are sextuplet? I mean imagine that? It is different when someone has six kids who are different agewise that way that oldest can help out Imagine if they are all the same age lol I would go crazzzzy smile.gif

Take care

--------------------------

A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.

- Bruce Lee

peasant   

Here are probable events that might happen in the future in the above houshold :D

Two are squeezing the life out of each other somewhere in the house while another three are squabbling over whose turn is it to play with a certain toy . The remaining two, one is crying in the washroom and wants mom to help him with the zipper and the other one, the most curious of all wants to conduct an experiment on an electric outlet but cant wait until his mom turns her back. Their mom is on the move to respond to a various calls and cries in the house and by the time she comes back to her starting spot, curious dude is zapped and is laying on the floor unconscious. Now game is over and the family is short one little bugger and that one might probably spend sometime in the hospital. :D

can you guys think of another probable event that is possible?

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Triplets born to teenager - again

A 16-year-old Argentine girl has given birth to female triplets - for the second time.

The girl, named only as Pamela, had her first set of female triplets aged 15, having first given birth to a son when she was just 14.

All seven children were born prematurely but without any kind of fertility treatment.

While doctors say the three newborns and their mother are well, the case has sparked debate across Argentina.

In bars and cafes, as well as the letters pages of newspapers, there has been widespread criticism of Pamela's alleged promiscuity.

Seeking more

Pamela's family already receives help from the provincial authorities, which donated land and built them a house when the first set of triplets was born.

Pamela's mother, who cleans houses to support her daughter and rapidly increasing number of grandchildren, says they will now seek more assistance from the government for the new additions to the family.

The teenager, who will be 17 on Monday, comes from the remote town of Leones in the central Argentine province of Cordoba.

bbc.com

by reading this i have wasted 15 seconds of my life

waa adunyo Dacaska gadaal ugishatay

Aaliyyah   

I have a younger sis, even though now she is six yrs old and one doesn't have to worry abt her. When she was younger we had to consistently watch what she was doing, when a child is like 1 years old or two yrs they can swallow anything so you have to supervise like 24/7 kinda thing. Walahi I can't think of watching over six kids at the same time who are the same age. I felt terrified just picturing in my head the event you mentioned above lol. sub3analah, May allah swt never test us that way...no disrespect there am just being honest smile.gif