Sign in to follow this  
Diamante

Calling all the married girls...and those about to!

Diamante   

Hi ladies!

Step right on in, take off your coats... the kitchen is round the corner so don't think for a moment you'll get served icon_razz.gif

Okay, let me get to the point. I'm sure that since the debuting of SOL pauses meaningfully , some of you girls got hitched, tied the knot, eloped....call it whatever you want! You get the point right...

So basically, want I want to ask is (im terribly shy when I'm pruning into other people's business so bear with me :D )....How did you and your hubby meet, how did he pop the question, did you accept it immediately or put on the almighty ismicneysi ;):D ?

For those married, how did you get married, big or low key wedding? How is married life so far?

so come on let's have a gurly wurly (like my baby brother calls it) session, tea is brewing, choccies at the ready, who wants to sit on the hotseat first??

I don't mean to interfere with your thread Dinamite but i would like to take this opportunity and ask the married ladies of SOL this question...

What is that one thing you would NEVER do to your husband?

when asked this question some women answered..

* disrespecting him infront of others

* belittling him

* Not showing respect for his family

* Sharing their secrets with friends

ETC...

as for me... there are many things i would NEVER do to my wife... things like..

Cheating or flirting with other women

physical abuse

mental and emotional abuse

and compare her to other women

Diamante   

^^ you know what's gonna happen to you right, if they only end up answering your question icon_razz.gif

jokes aside...good question, add that one to the others, so girls you got your work cut our for you, get TYPING

:D

i thought you knew... were all bitter middle aged feminists, we cant get a man. thats what happens when you wait, the men all leave for the ladies of somalia.

*MESSGE!!!*

^^^ Not always, see most men resort to seeking a wife from somalia once they lose hope in finding a suitable (on their individual standards ofcours) wife in the country they live in......

One of their major turn off's is when the lady they have a crush on start acting like she is not ready for marrige when is so obviouse thats the only thing on her mind.....

i just dont understand why girls do that?

One of their major turn off's is when the lady they have a crush on start acting like she is not ready for marrige when is so obviouse thats the only thing on her mind.....

When a girl is not interested in a guy...why the hell does he assume she's playing hard to get? Damn! The truth hurts doesnt it?

Diamante   

all you deserve some good kicking in your flaming arses!

Waa mamnuuc, talking about anything else, answer my damn questions or else....

ill give you a hint....his name starts with an A....

redface.gificon_razz.gif

seriously though....where are all those shacked up "xalimos"

Originally posted by -Femme Fatale-:

quote: One of their major turn off's is when the lady they have a crush on start acting like she is not ready for marrige when is so obviouse thats the only thing on her mind.....

When a girl is not interested in a guy...why the hell does he assume she's playing hard to get? Damn! The truth hurts doesnt it?
I am not talking about the not interested girls... the ones I am talking about are those who are interested but choose to play the oldest game in the book....

Som@li   

Very interesting topic,and looking forwad to responses from da ladies.

AJ

what abt the case guys not interesting a girl who agrees to everything in the first contact, some men may find htat as turn off!. :D

BTW can u tell da difference, the one who really means NO,and the one playing hard to get? if u can't ? u haven't yet mastered the art of Shukaansi, :D

Wiilo   

Diamante dear as much as I want to have a cop of tea and chit-chat or answer ur Qs I cnt 'cause haven't been in that situation or not being asked such Qs, but sure I will tell u when such things take place :D na'mean ;)smile.gif:D Another words (Waxaan ku jiraa Guddiga Single-lada Soomaaliyeed) In the meantime I will check this thread every now and then to see what my Sol broths and Sists writes/answers:D ;)

Nabad & Caano:.........

J.Lee   

Originally posted by *Diamante*:

Hi ladies!

Step right on in, take off your coats... the kitchen is round the corner so don't think for a moment you'll get served
icon_razz.gif

Okay, let me get to the point. I'm sure that since the debuting of SOL
pauses meaningfully
, some of you girls got hitched, tied the knot, eloped....call it whatever you want! You get the point right...

So basically, want I want to ask is (im terribly shy when I'm pruning into other people's business so bear with me
:D

So abaayo what is his name?

Yeah right, lol If you were "terrribly shy" (dare I write)then this topic wouldn't exist...right dearie? ....

anway I will share , since sharing is caring, How I met the jaceel of my nolol...

Upon request,We were introduced to each other by a mutual friend but somehow we disliked each other on site...He thought I was too "ciyaal yo yo".I thought his mentality should of been extinct or alteast gassed and subjected to torture, but in the end we fell for each other....quite ironic.