Sign in to follow this  
pearl

who would ever have thought?

Im just joking.

But its a no brainer that you shouldnt let a non mahram into your house.

God!! you shouldnt even be alone in your house with your cousin and your talking about a nonrelated man.

OG_Girl   

I don't think all somali men r gun hungry, blood thristy, clan loyal1 ,coz my Dad is somali also my grand dad who have nothing to do with war in somalia as they left somalia 30 some thing years ago!

Also why u don't blame somali women too coz they r whom give a birth to those somali men and raise them!!

salaam

Warmoog   

Pearl,

You were lucky that time sis, but masha'allah nothing more serious happened and hopefully you've learned something from that experience.

In this particular case, I don't think the police would have done anything to him if you'd reported him... afer all, he didn't touch you, he just stared (however creepy it may have been). But you did the right thing by telling your mother, and she also did a great thing by informing his boss.

My advice to you is if a situation ever arises in which you feel a strong need to call the police or report something serious... then do it! It doesn't matter if the person's a Muslim or not. Besides, if this guy can't control himself during the last 10 days of Ramadan... who knows what he's capable of?

Oh, and the best way to avoid situations like this is to take yourself out of the equation. Never leave yourself alone with any man you're not closely related to, regardless of whether he's Arab, Somali, or whatever.

Salaamz.

Macalin   

Nomad Member: please tell me that ur joking

What the hell is wrong with you. Why do you make any difference between 1 man and another because of race. In my opinion i would trust an arab man into my house rather than a somali.

I wasnt KIDDING AT ALL

I despise arab MEN who Violet the decency of a young sister.....He should be starring a donkey :D nt a heavenly looking xalimo!

I agree with miss Shaabella. She has the right idea. Our arab brothers are far more civilized than our average somali boys. If the somali men were truly great they would know how to treat their women with respect.

But back to the topic.

To tell you the truth, men are the same no matter what nationality they are, it is important the we safeguard our chastity at all times, especially if the man has expressed his intentions in such an explicit way.

Sisters, dont be blind. Open your eyes and ears to the world and learn to trust your feelings.

This is an issue that all of our young and innocent girls face, i am sorry to say that i have also been blind in my younger years. Now i try to see the things happening around me and not to just think in the moment.

Sisters, our innocence is being taken advantage of and it is now time that we rise to the challege of everyday life and take action against wrong doers.

lol   

Pearl: You were saved this time... Thank God.. but sister.. Arab or non arab.. even a Somali.. never let any man into your home.. when u r alone. If I have learnt anything from UAE, is to never let anyone into the house any man regardless of who he is.. till someone else is with me. DOn't even open the door. " Sorry there is no one at home, come back after so and so hour".. That should be polite enough... and safe for your part. If he is a relative and you feel embarrassed to do that then, just tip toe to the door, and have a peek, if you see a man.. ignore it. SIMPLE.

well, lets investigate this lil further and check if this is a psychological phenomena... a sort of memory resident program that boots up when a the brain sents or invokes a primitive code or signal!!!lol..

SO CALLED WOMEN FANTASIES phenomena!! the word is that some women fantasies r about what they call the lonely encounters with male counterparts, as shrinks put it, i.e., being in lonely surrounding like a jungle, a house or in alley in Dark cold nite, does ring a bell!, when the male attachs, she puts a futile defense, but the in the end surcomes to his whims!

this could be whats taking place.....>>

Nomad Member i think i liked you better as Lakkad. I always imagined you as a cute somali guy in a white suite and a top hat.

Anyways I disagree with you once again. You have obviously had a bad encounter with an arab man as evidenced by your hostility. You are reinforcing streotypes against your muslims brothers. That is so sad :(:(:(:(

Macalin   

Nomad Member i think i liked you better as Lakkad. I always imagined you as a cute somali guy in a white suite and a top hat.

Anyways I disagree with you once again. You have obviously had a bad encounter with an arab man as evidenced by your hostility. You are reinforcing streotypes against your muslims brothers. That is so sad

I dont have a prob with arab Men!

And Abt my Looks...i look better than that ****** old man in a hat! :D biriishierrit tho'

pearl   

SCORPION_SISTA....

Classic faulty mentality "it couldn't happen to me"

this is exactly the point why i wrote my story here…. not that i want everyone to know my business but to share my story with u all so that u dont fall into my shoes god forbid. U all know how many stories we hear everyday of rape, but if u have no first hand experience or if it happened to someone u know all those stories often fall in to deaf ears. when it comes down to reality you start to overlook, let down ur guard, and things happen to fast for to u even comprehend.

we are always told to watch out for the gaalo, but hardly are we told to watch out for those corrupt muslims. for my situation...since he is a muslim and i knew him for years that is what allowed me to let him enter my home...

Opinionated....

You should still report him. muslim or non-muslim.

even if i were to he didnt commit a crime, i allowed to enter my home and staring is not a crime. the only thing I could get is a restraining order and him getting fired solved that problem. the guy apologized to coming to my room but he didnt admit to his true intentions. he said that he was calling me but since i was in my room i couldnt here him, so he that is why he came to my room.

rudy..

may be homie got mesmerized! is that his fault! it looks like u been teasing him for a while!!

u may be joking with the teasing thingy, but i think u and I both know that teasing or no teasing doesnt justify his actions.... no one asks to get raped, its either consensual or not

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum,

OG_Girl,dont take this in the wrong way. Nobody mentionned that all somalis were werewolves , but you need to be realistic , there are some rapists outhere and you have to be careful no matter what.Just because your father and grandfather are somalis and nice ,it doesnt mean that all somali men will be like them.Again be careful.

As for the mothers of rapists you seem to hate,why put the blame on them? I dont think any mom wished to have a son who would rape girls,any mother wants to give birth to a tender,loving caring son.But certain things are calaaf ,you wont know how your son will turn out but you can educate him the best way possible and live it to the future.

Senora   

I don't see what him having to be muslim or an arab has to do with this situation. If something were to have happened, god forbid, its not the arab race, or the muslim religion that will be prosecuted...its the guy who was at fault. Would it have made a difference if it was a White Jew, or a Black Christian, or an Asian Buddhist? His race or religion shouldn't put him an any more of fault that he's already put himself in, nor should it give him any favors?<-----this directed to you Pearl

"...i would have reported him had he not been a muslim…."

Even though you've changed your statement now, I really hope you dont sincerely mean that if something were to ever happen.

Macalin   

Nomad member 719 - r u Lakkad, did u change ur name? or u r u? (another person)

------

:confused: :confused: Who Knows :confused: :confused: ---I could be i coulndt be :D