Sign in to follow this  
Maymuunah

Computer geeks..Need some help here

I know this is not the place to discuss computer problems, but since it is the general, anything is open for it aight. anyhow i don't have a problem with my computer but the thing is i upgraded my comp a few months ago and the freak..or the somali dude....see we got somalis who handle anything here.. who did it forgot the most important one to me..which is the Microsoft word..the place I type most of my writings...now it sucks badly.

so tell me guys what should i do. can i download it ( is it available to be downloaded without paying a penny and how about the powerpoint...man that guy took my money for nothing) as of these days it seems everything can be downloaded from the internet or do i have to go back to that guy. is the thing free btw

macsaalama and thanks in advance

Haddad   

The OpenOffice.org suite is a free excellent alternative. It includes the key desktop applications, such as a word processor, spreadsheet, presentation manager, and drawing program, with a user interface and feature set similar to other office suites. Sophisticated and flexible, OpenOffice.org also works transparently with a variety of file formats, including those of Microsoft Office. On the other hand, if you just want a word processor, especially a light fast one, then I recommend AbiWord.

OG Moti   

u try china town and get pirated CDs of every software.. MS word can not be downloaded.. however try this site.. u can download loads of software including windows xp and anti viruses free of charge... www.click-now.net good luck

peace