Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

A cyber tour through ur eyes

I really enjoyed viewing the pics nomads submitted for the SOL Photography Contest thread a while back.

I'm wondering if you would submit pictures of the ur favourite hangouts of the city ur currently residing in. Give us a virtual tour of ur neighbourhood/city; maybe the tourist destinations, the main attractions, and/or just ur personal favourite places. Include location and place names.

If you don't have them in ur computur - go out and take them. There is no time limit; but since SOL nomads are logining on from all over the world - It would be fantastic to share a little piece of ur world. So get going.

What do u think?

Someone ladhaho femme aka ff is definitely bored out of her mind, did all the BC forest fire get to your head or what?? ;)

Just want to state the obvious, but it just might sound as thought I am picking on U ff, hell I might just as well pick on u, Why do pple make suggestions, but take themselves out of the equation? You made a suggestion, might not be the greatest Idea, but heck you r FF, I might as well lie and say it was a wonderful idea, but why aren't you showing an example sweetie? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Layzie, didn't I say there was no time limit? I actually have to go out and take the pics.

Anyway, stop picking on me and post. redface.gif

P.S. You know u never have to lie to me Lazie. Say whatever u feel, be real - of course I'll go over it and edit if I don't like it. icon_razz.gif;)

Shakti   

don’t u moderators have some sort of integrity and encourage freedom of speech??

If u ask me u Moderators abuse this site

:mad:

Back to the topic… lazy was completely right. One should listen to their own suggestion b4 the sit and suggestion stuff….. . I dislike those of us, who sale what they don’t buy………….

*** just a lil bit***

[ September 14, 2006, 16:51: Message edited by: Femme ]

Shakti   

femme. could u be kind enough to tell me what parts did u edited it .. coz im having a hard time remembering what I wrote b4 ur edited and Now its driving me nutssssssssss

I did not anticipate to be edited or I would’ve made sure that I remembered what I wrote.

helppppppppppp

***u're unnecessary insults***

Femme, you are the biggest bully around, other than myself ofcourse and even thought the idea of bullying others is very much something I love doing, I would rather not be bullied by u hahaha, so Ima stick to lying to you and only tell you what U want to hear, that way I am safe from being bullied and all...

PS:devil, FF is a bully, but she is also can be as sweet as a teddybear, dont let her "mod" title scare u off...

Khalaf   

its FEMME thats doing all this censorship? devil u getting censored why? :mad: that aint right let ppl speak their minds....its funny...we dont need mods we got preachers jokes! :D

Shakti   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

FF is a bully, but she is also can be as sweet as a teddybear, dont let her "mod" title scare u off...

thanks 4 the info...question?? can u burn a burning thing ?? no noh?

well, u cant bully a bullier....

oh yeah... Can someone tell me where I can sent my resume to become a Moderator of this site

Saalixa   

Femme

I dont get this thread

you made a suggestion then....bang insults? Where are the pictures sis?

Guys feme is not a bully and i have never seen her bullying so take it easy :( she obviously wouldn't have become a moderator if she was abusing people or the site. Its her contributions who has earned her that place so you should all be happy you dont have a big responsibility of contributing to the site all the time, Coz i would be!

lol wallee I have no idea. It's one of the perks of being somali - off track all the time.

in a few hour I'd get rid of all the posts except th e original... icon_razz.gif

Pucca   

Originally posted by Devilangle:

don’t u moderators have some sort of integrity and encourage freedom of speech??

If u ask me u
Moderators abuse this site

:mad:

Back to the topic… lazy was completely right. One should listen to their own suggestion b4 the sit and suggestion stuff….. . I dislike those of us, who sale what they don’t buy………….

just a lil bit***

when you feel like that...come on over and visit the little 'free speech' corner titled 'jokes'; there you can say what you wish without the fear of censorship.

unlike femme here i wont bully you, unless your jokes are less than peachy :D

why bother with the general section where you'll run into edit hungry mods like femme and her sidekicks rahima and zu?

;) dont be a stranger now...

lol@pucca, I can't believe u are trashing Femme like this. Femme is a wonderful human being and I fear her not.

I say lets put our thinking hats on and come up with a way to give back to these moderators, and let me by start saying, I am the campaign leader for Femme this election year, FEMME 4 MOD of The Year

FEMME, text FEMME33 now, ony 33Cents a text, get your text on now..FEMME33