Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Kashafa, never give up brother

Kool_Kat   

aahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...Talk about getting beat down...

As they say, cagtii socota maruun bay ceeb lakulantaa...Waaba laga baqaayayee muu iska boxo...

Ngonge, so in this video who is to asuume Kashafa was, was he the freaky little boy downed and dragged or the fulay geesiga noqday "sreet fighter" dude?

Anyway the dude got almost what he asked for

NGONGE   

He was the proud owner that finally kicked out the invader. :D

Just trying to gee old Kashafa up lest he thinks I'm always against him.

What is funny about this clip?

A misguided, probably drug-induced, non-sober, underweight teenager trying to rob a store with bare hands. Yes, in la edbiyo waa u baahnaa, and deserves some. But that marax wixiisa waa ka dareey, beating, smashing and kicking the poor skinny teen senselessly and probably begging for the dear life of his.

Anybody who enjoys and finds humour in someone beating senselessly qof dhulka yaalo oo tuugaayo the beater needs a little pyschological check-up. Or perhaps is a fresh hormone-induced, violent video game-obsessed teen himself or herself for that matter.

Ariadne   

I think I am weird.

For some reason I don't find senseless beatings or videos of senseless beating funny.

I always feel left out when people around me are holding their sides and laughing so hard at someone getting their ribs broken by someone else stepping and kicking them and getting kicked in the head.

I want to see the humour soo badly, I want to fit in soo badly.....

Chimera   

it was funny in the beginning especially the first kick had me rolling and how he lifted him up from the ground and then dropped him lol but after that it was just sinister man god knows what he did to the kid when he pulled him away from the camera

btw this video is funny

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=418_1185239811

KingKong running for his life lol