Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

So when will this approving thing end?

shyhem   

Its almost a decade ago when i last registered my logname on S.O.L....Ok not exactly a decade but a long,long time ago.I mean its so long away i can put "once upon a time" before it and i'm sure alot has changed in btw.However i never really expected this drastic change.And i'm talking about change concerning registration.

My friend has recently asked me if this website is the visa approval home of the somalis.When i asked him why? He told me he had registered long time ago and they sent him an email saying he has to wait to be approved.He also told me whenever he tried to logon,the damn thing keeps saying you're banned before he has posted any single post.I also have some other pple,my friends mostly who are having the same problems.

My question is, on average how long does the whole registration and approval thing take.And how is it possible for one to be banned before he/she has even posted anything here?

As for my friends, they said S.O.L might as well forget about them.They say, they have moved on and have discovered websites that have u registered in seconds.

lemme guess! is your long name about 26 characters!! lol... if its, it aint gonna happen. u r sol!! u feel me!! holla back! homie!!

the mistry goes on!! the word is that, long names

r banned due to homeland security!! lol... :confused: show me the monkey!! thats what i say!! lol.. :D

oh! my bad!!bro... then we talking samantics!! lol.. ok! is it like something that ends with *land!! or close to a dictator!!

u tell me! sherlock!! i am all ears!!

shyhem   

A-ladif

I think Rudy is either california dreamin' or he forgot to pick his new eyeglass prescription

Rudy

LoOOL @homeland security.I thought i could pass Yankee White clearance.