Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Yousef Jr: I love all Muslims but their gang leader is the enemy of the world

Mus'ab Hassan Yousef, son of Sheikh Hassan Yousef Sr., raised in a small village near Ramallah, remembers throwing stones at Israeli soldiers but does not remember why he did it. He was a child of not more than 6 then when he learn to hate his Jewish neighbours and because he was the elder son of Sheikh hassan Yousef, one of the founders of Hamas, he knew no better except the few special occasions when he witnessed his father's growing resistance to Israeli occupation and the process of his religious indoctrination. He took oath to protect his land and people from the enemy occupiers. For this reason, he, Mus'ab Yousef Jr had first hand experience in the methods of recruitment of young muslim boys into the organization through his father, for the Sr. Yousef preached God's work to young recruits, pleading with them to join him 'for the sake of Allah and Islam" in the fight against the zionists, says young Yousef.

Young Yousef did not know then what he knew now, which is that violence is not the only means to solving ones problem, especially when it concerns their Jewish Neighbours who have superior weapons and could wipe his people in minutes with a simple nuke drop.

In his senior year in high school, young Yousef remembers being part of the Hamas propaganda for which he was arrested for by the Israeli police. Young yousef, at barely 17 yrs old oversaw a youth Militia(the Islamic bloc) who were involved in the long rivalry that existed between Hamas and their nemesis, Fatah, says Yousef Jr.

Young Yousef's recollection remains part of him, which is why he discusses his youthful indiscretions with little or no remorse.

He prayed regularly, attended Masjid, fasted but his faith was shaken during one of his arrests in his late teens by the Israeli security forces, in which he was tortured and later thrown in prison, full of Hamas foot-soldiers. He remembers the day that defined the rest of his life, which is when he experienced torture of Hamas prisoners by the prison ring leaders who were hamas members, fellow palestinians torturing their fellow brothers who they believed to be Israeli collaborators, says Yousef Jr. Some of the images were so disturbing that young Yousef could not tell if they were the enemy or if the Israeli's were, who he was long taught to be the enemy of his people and his own. He was confused because he didn't know why these ring leaders, who took oath to protect the palestinians and who sacrificed their lives were torturing fellow muslims, their brothers in arms against the struggle of Jewish occupation.

Some of the tortures included but not limited to 'beatings, floggings, needles under the fingernails, melting plastic on the body of fellow Muslims" says Yousef Jr.

So, his journey for self-discovery began and he knew then that not all Muslims were like his father whom he idolized growing up, the father who he loved more than anything in this world, the father who led his son down and robbed him of a future. The same father who long ago hid the truth from his son, embrassed for himself to tell his son that he was one of the founding fathers of the most notorious terrorist organization in the world, a terrorist organization who target jewish civilians in an unprovoked attack weekly against their neighbours and in turn use their civilians as human shields against Israeli aggression.

Just recently, I watched an interview on the Amanpour show by Christiane Amanpour. She had a one-on one interview with Mus'ab Hassan Yousef Jr, a controversial character, son of the Hamas leader who recently dominated headlines with the release of his new book, "SON OF HAMAS".(CNN.COM/AMANPOUR)

Some of the questions Amanpour asked the young Yousef were about his role as a 'double agent', working for the 'Shin Bet' and infiltrating the Hamas organization, his relationship with his father and later reading an excerpt of a note his father wrote denouncing the young Yousef.

In the interview, Yousef claims to love the palestinian people and all the Muslims in the world but he has a grievance against the creator. He refers to the creator as "their GoD", who he blames for radicalizing his people(muslims), especially his family. He does not, and I repeat, he does not blame the terrorists themselves. He speaks unfavourably against the Qur'an, enough to warrant a fatwa from some groups for his head in the coming days, weeks.(chuckles)

Other than that, the Interview was rather remarkable. I was more surprised with the young man's fearless personality and his daring interview, which more than likely would put his life at risk than his views about Muslims. I was taken by his calm demeanor and I was left wondering more about this person, whose had a life that was different from mine, who saw things a child should never have to witness but at the same time, sat on a chair across from Amanpour and poured his heart out to the audience as thought he was telling us about his past happy life, full of laughter and joy.

I wish him luck for his new lease on life. May God guide him and the rest of us.

About the interview, it was half hour long and as always, Amanpour had a great panel who analyzed Yousef's interview afterwards. From Tel Aviv, London to Demascus, Amanpour's panel included Yossi Melman, Hamas Spokesperson, Osama Hamdan and the sensationalist Fawaz Gerges in London.

It was interesting because the zionist, who is an authority on the subject of intelligence and military affairs for the newspaper haaretz had this to say when asked whether some of the narrative in the book "son of Hamas" could be true, in which he said "Yes, Israel Intelligence tries to penetrate into palestinian organizations". He added by saying " The book is an embarrassment for the Israeli security services", suggesting that if some of the accounts were exaggerated, the government would make a public statement but that their silence suggests otherwise.

It was interesting listening to the perspective of this expert because he claims, like it or not, that Israel does employ many agents, some who occupy low positions who are in fact palestinians, therefore suggesting that getting a high ranking spy, such as Yousef Jr does not come around often and if it does, they, the Israeli security services will do just about anything to accommodate him.

If what Yossi Melman says is true, it is fair then to conclude that Yousef Jr's tell all book about daddy's terrorist organization might be credible, if not completely true. Yousef says that he took upon himself to spy in order to save his people, so atleast or to limit the assassinations of high targets from the organization, therefore brainwashing does not applied to him.

If this man, who was a boy then felt compelled to carry the burden of his people on his shoulder and sacrifice himself for them, he was in fact in a position to negotiate targets, who to take out and who not to take out because simply put, for who his father was. Yousef Jr believes that the palestinians should be thankful for saving their lives instead of denouncing him, especially his father because he says that he is alive today because of him.

He credits the Israeli forces for having high morals and following the rule of law when it comes to treatment of prisoners in war, which is what the captured hamas foot-soldiers are, prisoners in a war with their neighbours, the jewish and the state of Israel.

As for the ever sensationalist Fawaz Gerges, he pleads with Amanpour and the audience wide to use caution when taking the word of this traitor as gospel, by accusing Yousef Jr and saying , "he exaggerates and his credibility is in question and we should be skeptical" because according to Gerges, the Hamas Militant organization is highly secretive and its nearly impossible if not totally impossible to penetrate and infiltrate their organization.

On the other hand, the Hamas Spokesperson, the obese man who threatened to remove his mic in the middle of the interview told Amanpour that she broke her promise in having him in the same interview with a Jew, suggesting that he is allergic to Jews, instead opting to stay on the satellite feed long enough for Christiane to ask him questions, knowing that Yossi Melman was still visible in the other satellite feed and Amanour did not once stop the interview for calooley Osama Hamdan.

Furthermore, Hamdan's sense of reality was clouded by his foolish suggestion that the Israelis conspired to co- author the book "son of Hamas" because he said, "the Israelis issues this book for their propaganda" and adds, "most of the narrative is a lie", suggesting that there is perhaps some truth to what young Yousef writes on his much talked about book, "son of hamas".

All in all, Yousef wants his family, especially his father to embrace his new religion, 'the real peaceful religion', Christianity and to not hate" thy enemy", instead, he wants to see the day his family will denounce violence in all its forms and convert to Christianity.

Filed by: LayZieG

STOIC   

I heard about this wack-job new convert on the cable news .Good for him and all the money he will generate from the book.I doubt if he has stirred the pudding with his new book.He only triggered my gag reflex when I saw how clueless and opportunistic he sounded....Why don't y'all Moslems stop all the put-down of other people's religion and convert to the wonderful peaceful religion of Christianity?

The Zack   

This is what he said exactly word by

"The biggest terrorist is the God of the Quran. I know this is very dangerous and this will offend many people. The more you follow the steps of the prophet of Islam and the God of Islam, the more you get close to being a terrorist."

ailamos   

Something isn't right about this:

but his faith was shaken during one of his arrests in his late teens by the Israeli security forces, in which he was tortured and later thrown in prison,

and this:

He credits the Israeli forces for having high morals and following the rule of law when it comes to treatment of prisoners in war

Did they acquire their high morals before or after they tortured him?

All in all, Yousef wants his family, especially his father to embrace his new religion, 'the real peaceful religion', Christianity and to not hate" thy enemy", instead, he wants to see the day his family will denounce violence in all its forms and convert to Christianity.

I wonder if he ever read history books about Christianity? and the role of the Christian missions to Latin America and Africa?

Anyway, this guy can't tell his right from his left and it's definitely another one of those Islam-bashing publicity stunts... which has surfaced as a new get-rich-quick scheme.

Ibtisam   

Lazy there is a difference between who legitimately takes an issue with Islam and Muslims, and brainwashed (not because he changed religion, that’s is fine, but because he now identifies with his tortures (who despite admiring them so much, he did not convert to Judaism-although I assume he met the Zionist and not the Jews) It is classic case of psychological imbalance as result of prolonged torture, it is called Stockholm syndrome. [thanks sayid ]

Lets hope his suppressed pain does not take him by surprise and he burns the house down, there is only so much your sub conscious can cover for you.

As for the topic; since Muslims are hardcore conspiracies- how about this; He still works for Hamsa and he is going to do a tour of Israel before blowing himself up in IDF headquarters; (disclaimer: If this ever happens I had nothing to do with it nor knew of it)

Now Lazy, waxan iska daayo, this guy is old news, how is it going with the reading material I gave you in the other thread my dearest sis? smile.gif

Aliamos: He read the bible, not the history books dhee icon_razz.gif Not much but enough, he should've converted to Hinduism or Buddhist. Going from Islam to Christianity or Judaism is like wearing your T-shirt back-to-front under you jumper- the difference particularly on the attributes of God particle the same- most importantly the message was the same, it is a matter of how much they have evolved.

Stockholm syndrome is a term used to describe a paradoxical psychological phenomenon wherein hostages express adulation and have positive feelings towards their captors that appear irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims

Rayyan   

Originally posted by The Zack:

This is what he said exactly word by
quote:
"The biggest terrorist is the God of the Quran. I know this is very dangerous and this will offend many people. The more you follow the steps of the prophet of Islam and the God of Islam, the more you get close to being a terrorist."

When the German philosopher named Nietzsche said his ill-thought quote saying God is dead, and God he said was the biggest murderer of all time, is now finished prolly as concept in man’s conscience at least, for the willpower will be against evil and fr goodness, for uberman as he said, critically against Christianity’s fundmentals principles, he died in a painful death from the effects of syphilis, and became mad. Ironically Nietzsche was going all over Europe to find a cure and fresh air to breathe. And died under the care of his mum and sister and buried in a family church.

The gist of the story was:

God is dead by Nietzsche - hilarious rhetoric that was.

Nietzsche is dead by God - his friends wrote later (prolly laughing), where he ended up a 10ft X5ft hole under the ground.

What goes around goes around till it comes around!

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Going from Islam to Christianity or Judaism is like wearing your T-shirt back-to-front under you jumper- the difference particularly on the attributes of God particle the same- most importantly the message was the same, it is a matter of how much they have evolved.

Nothing wrong with driving a vintage car.

LOL@ the God of the Quran." Tolow buug ma qoraa detailing how oppressed I was(beaten, tortured, was told about women being subhuman, was forced to marry a sheikh thrice my age,terrorized, paralyzed by fear I defended the religioun that caused me so much pain) and how one day a christian friend? No, scratch that a Jewish friend planned my scape(ocourse mentally), freed me and showed me the path of true peace. There I met my Jewish husband, AHH... A saint, a man of passion. No, a white knight! The title would read something like; THE OPPRESSIVE RILIGION AND THE TALE OF THE WOMAN WHO LIVED AND SCAPED IT? I will then book air time with major media outlets; CNN, FOX, The TODAY'S SHOW, The VIEW, GASP!! Oprah!!

stupidh is as stupidh does. waxaan waa publicity stunt at its best.

ailamos   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

LOL@ the God of the Quran." Tolow buug ma qoraa detailing how oppressed I was(beaten, tortured, was told about women being subhuman, was forced to marry a sheikh thrice my age,terrorized, paralyzed by fear I defended the religioun that caused me so much pain) and how one day a christian friend? No, scratch that a Jewish friend planned my scape(ocourse mentally), freed me and showed me the path of true peace. There I met my Jewish husband, AHH... A saint, a man of passion. No, a white knight! The title would read something like; THE OPPRESSIVE RILIGION AND THE TALE OF THE WOMAN WHO LIVED AND SCAPED IT? I will then book air time with major media outlets; CNN, FOX, The TODAY'S SHOW, The VIEW, GASP!! Oprah!!

stupidh is as stupidh does. waxaan waa publicity stunt at its best.

LOL... you just outlined a recipe for instant fame and wealth... ;)

kix kix kixk@Ibti, ditto.

PS: as for the reading list, one assignment at a time. Let me first put the Burka issue to rest. You wont believe it but I made friends with one woman who rocks the burka and I cant wait to share my findings with you, ofcourse, all in due time.

this anti-islam propoganda may have a serious purpose. maybe they are just preparing the world for world war three perhaps me thinks. it was predicted by Albert Pike in a letter to his friend. here it is.

To date, no conclusive proof exists to show that this letter was ever written. Nevertheless, the letter is widely quoted and the topic of much discussion.

Following are apparently extracts of the letter, showing how Three World Wars have been planned for many generations.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions." 2

Students of history will recognize that the political alliances of England on one side and Germany on the other, forged between 1871 and 1898 by Otto von Bismarck, co-conspirator of Albert Pike, were instrumental in bringing about the First World War.

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm." 3

After this Second World War, Communism was made strong enough to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin, a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia, and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war with Japan helped to sweep the tide of Communism into China.

(Readers who argue that the terms Nazism and Zionism were not known in 1871 should remember that the Illuminati invented both these movements. In addition, Communism as an ideology, and as a coined phrase, originates in France during the Revolution. In 1785, Restif coined the phrase four years before revolution broke out. Restif and Babeuf, in turn, were influenced by Rousseau - as was the most famous conspirator of them all, Adam Weishaupt.)

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events, and in particular in the Middle East, show a growing unrest and instability between Modern Zionism and the Arabic World. This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides. This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show us that it is not far off.

this is just a prediction. no need to go to potty. may be true. will shall just have to wait and see.