Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

All that she wants

Xaley I was in a friend's car when his CD unexpectedly played this

, suddenly taking me down the boyhood memories of early 90s, especially '93 and '94 in Nayroobi.

Feeri, feeri kalasik song, very popular in those days.

------------

All That She Wants

by Ace Of Base [a Swedish band]

She leads a lonely life

She leads a lonely life

When she woke up late in the morning light

And the day had just begun

She opened up her eyes and thought

Oh what a morning

It's not a day for work

It's a day for catching tan

Just lying on the beach and having fun

She's going to get you

All that she wants is another baby

She's gone tomorrow boy

She's gone tomorrow boy

All that she wants - all that she wants

So if you are in sight and the day is right

She's the hunter you're the fox

The gentle voice that talks to you won't talk forever

It is a night for passion

But the morning means goodbye

Beware of what is flashing in her eyes

She's going to get you

She's gone tomorrow boy

She's gone tomorrow boy

Paragon   

Looooooooooool MMA damn damn! Reminds me of AceofBasemania... :D . Twas around '93/'94 :D

I use to lurve their 'Happy Nation' song... God how many times I listened to that song....

PS: The luniz days... 'I got five on it'. Waayo waayo! :D

Kool_Kat   

MMA, waxaaba ii masawiran adoo jeego dheer oo Nayroobi qaxooti ku eh oo Ace of Base dhageysanaayo...How cute!!! :D:D

Che, hayeh, waagee heestaas soo bexeysay adigana tolow strawberry shake maa cabijirtay? smile.gif

Isseh, odaygaa tahay maxaa dhahaa? :D

Aaliyah, don't hate dee waa ku sidee...Dhaaf odayaasha iyo habraha ha kaa reminisce gareeyaanee...

Paragon   

^Lool Koolkat. Oo ma adaa iga yar? Markaan waxaraha raaci jirey adba naylahaad raaci jirtaye ;) .

Aaliah, we only listen old tracks..80s goldies mostly. No good new music made anymore, so we've left the new excuse of music for you youngsters.

And tire? Memories never tire my dear icon_razz.gif

Haneefah   

Allah bisinka, I used to be hooked on that song; reminds me of my days in Denmark..funny thing was, I never understood many of the lyrics. :D ( oh and Boys II Men redface.gif )

Who remembers

one, still makes me go axem...Ilahow noo dambi dhaaf. redface.gif

MMA iyo Isseh, waayo waayo walee.

Hhmmmmmmm

Che, waagaas Bakistaan iyo Urdugaaga isdaba ordi jiree ee Bakistaana heestaan ma laga dhageysan jiray? Kidding.

Ciise, waayo waayo indeed. Xaley for a few seconds, suddenly memories flooded back markaa out of the blue maqlay heesta. I was like....oooooooooh, war intee kasoo dhacday heestaan. I don't think I listened to it since '95.

Kuusha, war aniga sida kuwa New York reero YoYo camal u dhageysan jiray, intaa rikoor naastaro weyn waliba intaa garabka saarto, tinta jareerka ahaana afro ii tahay oo shanlocarbi iigu taagantahay. Sheeko, bar iskeerso. :D

you use to listen to music back in 93, lord we have old folks in here. Don't you guys ever retire

Dhaybar maa kuu xirnaan jiray waagaas? :D

Xaniifa, I can't possibly imagine adigoo heeso dhageysaneysid, iskaba dhaaf mid non-Soomaali ah. Ileen geel laba jir soo wada mar aala dhihi jiree. And yea, I too did not understand much of the words in the song. Heck, at one time, I used to sing as like "Oh laashi wash, she is [something something] baby, she is gone tomorrow oh laashi wash..." :D

Zafir   

This is to commemorate Jesses’s

wishes, I will bet you were among those that interpreted “Could it be that” to “Nuur Bidaar”. :D

Baluug   

MMA, you don't know how much I hated that song back in the day. They played it non-stop on the radio, people were beginning to dress like Ace of Base, and I was in the beginning phases of liking music other than thrash metal. Let me tell you, Metallica and Ace of Base don't mix.

Tuujiye   

^ you use to listen to music back in 93, lord we have old folks in here. Don't you guys ever retire

loooooooooooool no comment.. MMA used to be a singer back then not only he was listening to one...

Wareer Badanaa!!!