Sign in to follow this  
lulla

Both guys and girls need to read this...........

lulla   

Top 10 things men do when they flirt:

Arch the back and puff the chest, usually by leaning back in a chair and putting their arms behind their head to signal interest in sex without touching.

Stretch their pectoral (chest) muscles, a sign of their ability to protect offspring.

Sway the pelvis almost Elvis-like.

Swagger to draw attention to themselves.

Laugh loudly, announcing their masculine vitality while also demonstrating a tamer side appropriate for fatherhood.

Tug their tie.

Clasp the back of the neck.

Point their chin up in the air, a grand gesture showing off rugged features.

Stiffen their stance.

Place palms up on a table or their knees, a reassurance of harmlessness.

Top 10 things women do when they flirt:

Smile at a man to announce availability and interest.

Arch their eyebrows so as to gaze wide-eyed, a sign of youth.

Quickly lower their eyelids, tucking the chin down and to the side and averting the gaze, a sign of coyness, signaling unwillingness to give sex to just anyone.

Giggle, usually by placing their hand over or near the mouth, a sign of youth and submissiveness.

Shrug the shoulders, a sign of helplessness.

Toss the hair, showing off their mane, a sign of health.

Sway the hips, calling attention to pelvis and advertising curves.

Arch the feet.

Flick their tongue over their lips, signaling sexual maturity and interest.

Extend their chests.

Jaber   

Lulla,I don't mean to rain on your parade,but,most of the stuff u've mentioned r for gaalo ppl!..How about the nomad ways of seduction??

For the Canbarrooz

All you have to do is wear your blue diric,the red flashy googarad and a black bra,walk by the brother and give him your meanest"Who do u think u r?"look!

For the Cadbiiz

Wear your baddest macawiis,a white shirt,cumaamad,sandales,and dooooooooooon't forget the bakoorad cuz its what turns the sisterz on,walk in like a libaax,oh yes with ur chest in the air like u just don't care....and qufac you make your self noticed by the females!

Hibo   

lol... LadyFatima: I am sure what Jaber meant to say was.. all the components of the dirac matching... only ofcourse I gotta agree with Jaber for the male part... walaahi its quiet a turn on... a handsome somali brother with macawiis, a shirt, sensual cologne, n bakoorad with sandals... oooooooooh!

Jaber   

Hibo,don't mislead Lady-F,I,precisely and specifically meant blue as in the Somali flag diric, and a red as blood googarad,ask me why?

Us men r a little more complex than thou women smile.gif,when we say things we really mean'em...

Blue is a clear color,you can always see through it,red is a defining color it defines the body,and black is somewhat like red.Now,what is this got to do with our little discussion?

Pardon me,before you buy a product,one needs to check it out,examine it closely from all angles.

First things first...Connect the dots!...Check the chick..

Hibo   

Men? more complex than women?....hahahahahahahahahaha.....pls stop...Jaber u're killing me...

Hibo   

lol@ yous lot...!!

Jaber

Waaryaahee, U already have your product, in fact U had Ur fill .... all 4. Why is U still checking out whats on the shelves.

mataan   

looooooooooooool....

Waar dadkani way na beer firiqeeyeen. Walahi qosol baan la raftay. I understand the women bit cos blue dirac and red googarad are typical for our chicks. Laakiin waxan idin waydiiyay bakooradda maxaa lagu falayaa miyaa la dagaalamayaa. I have seen a tape of a recent aroos and thats exactly how the men dressed... wats special with the bakoorad guys.

raula   

saalamz..

I agree with jaber and ladyFatima( ma gal wassup..U know me, finally we meet)...however,now its changed to "macawis-looking pants.We call 'em googaradh'in those flashy colors ..u know like green, yellow and ofcourse purple and blue"...then a sancuating shirt that is worn on top of a vest,t-shirt, and a pullneck; on top of each other respectively....." last but not least, the deal is sealed with..."ITALIAN SHOES" aha, u know wha r am talking bout.....

midwesta...regulate!!!!

raula   

ladyF..yeah its me...wassup..I heard that U were round here ..so I came lookin' 4 u...

Midwesta ..regulate..

Hibo   

HEY, YOU KNOW WHAT? I HAVE TO AGREE WITH LULLA ON THIS ON. A SOMALIAN BROTHER WITH A MACAWISS AND A CUMAAMAD, BAKOORAD AND SANDALS? THAT IS A BIG TURN OFF. I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY SOMALIAN GIRL SAYING THAT A SOMALIAN GUY THAT DRESSES LIKE THAT IS A TURN ON.

PEACE OUT