Sign in to follow this  

SOLers on Facebook

Aaliyyah   

lol@ chimera...I cant believe I was writing this more than a year ago! I need to quit this forum! loool...it is creeping me out. I wnder how i would feel reading thru my 06 posts!..hmmm....5 years old in Sol. Unbelievable!..

Chimera   

True, I reread the SOL movies club I made a couple years ago, and realized how much naivity & innocence I lost because of the politics section.

Aaliyyah   

^ You have a point there...at the end of teh day we are somalis who fled back home due to the civil war..and the politics section should have been geared more to what we are contributing back home and promiting love and unity! buh oh well that aint the case..inshallah khyr.

n man I just noticed we joined the same time! lol year and month! interesting!!!

When I joined Sol I joined just for the fun of it never knew much abt Somalia or its politics..thanks to Sol I became a pro loool......I am seriously considering of quitting for good. lol ( story of my life I have said that 10 times before :P..inshallah this time I will implement it )

Chimera   

Its a clear sign Aaliyah, that our stars are compatible in the hidden laws that make up the Universe, unfortunately I don't believe in the concept of polygamy otherwise I would be poking you and two other incredible sisters right now!!(I mean that facebook thingy). To many good sisters out there, yet we have clowns going to India.*

*Facepalm

Aaliyyah   

^^ LOL. u are too funny! I hate ppl who poke...especially strangers..its like ahme farah farah just poked u..its like who? LOL...

anyhow the fact that we joined the same time was something I just observed..shekadii xagaad ula boday lmao..

As for those going to india (nin lasoo nacay uun ba curry iyo wax daran cunta laga buxiyay ag fadhisanaya)....LOL just kidding! alle ha u barakeeyo kii indiad jeclaaday..nin iyo dookhi!

Chimera   

I don't have facebook, but I read people "poke" another lol.

Hehe, the word "interesting" was processed into "marry me warya", that's the mind of a Farah I guess.

btw you're right, prior to coming here I knew nothing of back home. One part wishes I was still ignorant because then I wouldn't have been following this stressful opera/circus called Somali politics, but a bigger part is happy because I'm more aware of our heritage.

Aaliyyah   

True it comes with both the good and the bad! it is up to us to take the good from it!..

lol@ marry me waryaa!! what will I be doing with some farah all the way frm the UK..bt I hear u Farahs have the tendency to twist things lol.

as for facebook I have deleted mine recently. Even though it was a good way to stay in touch with friends. I find I waste a lotta time there..I could be doing something more productive!..and Sol is the next thing I need to quit..

salaam

Chimera   

Careful now, I have an uncle in Canada, my favorite uncle no less! Cross-continental marriages are really tough, something this internet-generation doesn't realise while their heartstruck with one another in different time-zones, until one of them in the relationship has to give up their entire family and friends by settling with their wife/husband in that other continent.

Are you going to go "Missing in Action" for three months and then pop up randomly again like last time? LOL

The only way a SOL nomad can detached themselves from the forum is when they get children and become fathers/mothers. Then they go missing for a couple of years hehe.

Aaliyyah   

So heartless of you to put me on the spot like that..I lasted three months ehhh..!! no this time it will be for good I mean it..lol

lol@ married folks with kids being away for years!!...not for good ehh?..I think it all boils down to Sol not having a delete option so there is more probability fr ppl to come back once every while lol..

salaam

Chimera   

You shouldn't Aaliyah, your absence is immediately felt. We can tolerate 3 months, but anything more than that and we will be forced to contact Interpol lol.

Salaam

Aaliyyah   

^better yet u can contact ur favourite uncle from Canada! Kidding lol...anyhw, aww thanks walaalo. I will miss lotta ppl from here too..

5 years baan joogay...tooo long AINT it...waligay forum member this long kama aheen!!! 5 years kale hadaan si joogo xuquuq baan yelanaya lol..ma la isiini :P..

Ms MoOns   

Looll, never knew there was a fb group of SOL.

P.s. don't quit on SOL Aaliyyah. I do quite enjoy your witty and wise comments.

Somalia   

Omg, some hot women are on there, will I get married through SOL? Is this the moment I've been waiting for? icon_eek.gif

I'll have some fun there. icon_eek.gif