Sign in to follow this  

SOLers on Facebook

"In the 1980s, she entered several beauty contests, winning Miss Teen All-American in 1985 and Miss Ohio USA in 1986." - Wikipedia

C'mon! She's always been stunning smile.gif And the fact that, at 42, she looks prettier than girls half her age contributes to the fact that she has great genes.

Kool_Kat   

She is pretty, but would she've been this pretty minus millions of dollars all these years... ;)

Oprah is even pretty nowadays!

Here is an interesting comment from a member of the group:

"me hates sol, not a member tho i sometimes come to sol to se how is it going with my gurl aka Butaaco, she really enjoys polluting the site and many guys like jeceelbaro and the old man Ndongo are always on her trail, what is wrong with them? i hate these niggaz..macantey hates them too but she alwayz says to me boy get over it ma kwan? they become very tame so easy ma boi..no worry sokorow...4me its hard but what can i do than to believe her..anyway my girl had left the sol building and deactived her membership. is she lying? or to appease me? who knows, so far a victory 4 old soljah...hehehe bilayo ka decday."

Baluug   

Originally posted by 2+2=5:

MALES

The charming fella in Maryan-Ruun Isse's photo. He happens to be so cute he blows everyone else out of the water. There are no runner ups.

Damn, not even an honourable mention for me. :mad:

Rudy, your link just directs me to the FB homepage.

This must be the 4th time so far there's been renewed interest in SOL's FB page, comes around once a year or so and then dies off after a week or two after everyone's done looking at all the people's profile pics :D

Indho Blue, forgive me. Of course you get an honourable mention as the creator of the group, and also as the father of 2 adorable daughters mA.

A new contestant has entered the female category! Curly the knitter! smile.gif

I can't believe I have friends in common with some SOLers.

Aaliyyah   

I'm reading yur discussions on fb. You guys are soo cute that is your discussions..and some of you have their pics on their display. wouldnt comment on that ..allah maxa odayaal mesha ka buuxa...couldn't help but look =) icon_razz.gif

"me hates sol, not a member tho i sometimes come to sol to se how is it going with my gurl aka Butaaco, she really enjoys polluting the site and many guys like jeceelbaro and the old man Ndongo are always on her trail, what is wrong with them? i hate these niggaz..macantey hates them too but she alwayz says to me boy get over it ma kwan? they become very tame so easy ma boi..no worry sokorow...4me its hard but what can i do than to believe her..anyway my girl had left the sol building and deactived her membership. is she lying? or to appease me? who knows, so far a victory 4 old soljah...hehehe bilayo ka decday."

LOOOOL this was my favourite..inama caadi ma aha

Kool_Kat   

Get with the program dear, it is 2010! Maxaad ka rabtaa mid dhowr iyo labaatan jir ah ooba nolosha ku cusub? Mid mileage saaran yahay oo around the block a few times kusoo laabtay baa xaax ah...lol