Sign in to follow this  

SOLers on Facebook

Chimera   

i registered, checked my inbox for the activation code, only to find out i made a typo in my email-adress and now it's send to an imaginary e-mail adress. :(

this is a hidden sign.

stoit   

Waryaaya ilayn meesha waxaa ubadan dhalinyaro. Fb ayaan hada iska soo dhiwaangaliyay laakiin waxaa iga su'aal ah maxaa dhacay websiteyada somaliyeed inta fb laga helo waa laga helaaye kama fududayno in aan inta iskubarano inta meelahaas kale laisla aadayo. Gabdho saas u qurxan inay sol kujiraan uma malaynine seewaye walaidhuuntay. Goosha odayaasha ayaan anigu uhaystay meeshaan.

Mardhow wa in aan kacaraabo oo odayaasha aan isku facanahay raadsado.

You know you fb can useful for whatever you do for a living. Well it can b useful to a lot of people. Can everybody make it easir and reveal urselfs. Am to lazy to decipher all this codes going back forth.

Haneefah   

Faraax, xanaag sheekadu wey dhaaftey, muraaradilaac baan ku idhi. I was getting awfully excited to be your friend, you know :( . Too late now.

Isseh, I am not actually in the group (just took a peek), but I might just join smile.gif .

PS: I am quite new to this facebook thing in general. I've come across some friends and relatives I had not seen in ages which was wonderful, but subxanallah I've also discovered some unfortunate transformations that kept me in sorrow :( . May Allah guide us.

Dhimbil   

Haneefah stop looking at FB's page and accept my friendship request...I can't beleive you been on there :mad: waa kaa go'antahay.

The SOL group was really dire last time with all the non pics and fake names. I hope its better now.

Btw..all of you that wanna see the fat grinning face of farax check my album before he deletes.

Intel   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Say Hello to her

lol @ hello, thats it?

maya sxb.. waxaan dhihi inankii dayowyoo

ma xasuusto dunidee waana adi daradaa :D

Originally posted by Khaalid:

Haneefah
stop looking at FB's page and accept my friendship request...I can't beleive you been on there :mad: waa kaa go'antahay.

The SOL group was really dire last time with all the non pics and fake names. I hope its better now.

Btw..all of you that wanna see the fat grinning face of farax check my album before he deletes.

Maseerka Dhaaf waraa. Idea aan ku siiyo,be my freind horta :D

Haneefah,Abay,Cuqdad aa sheegee,Qalafana ka dhac ;) *Waa maraan baryootamay yaah*

Isseh,Markaad aragtid mid fiigsanoo feebaro haysa aa umaleysid,accept lee taabo hada :D

Urban   

16 pages and 235 messages later, i still don't know why this thread is active. Most of the people participating aren't even in the group.. or not admitting who they are..

Jaceylbaro I know who you are. Really.

Tuujiye   

^ wardee Habo waa adigoo idhaahday Habayar! jaw! dee baxoo luqada soo baro! maxee aheed wuxu!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!